brown oblong A one side, scored other side 6 & 0
    cubecutter is offline New Member

Default brown oblong A one side, scored other side 6 & 0

brown oblong, capital A on one side, scored other side with a number 6 in one section, and a 0 in the other section.

thank you.

quote:Originally posted by cubecutter

brown oblong, capital A on one side, scored other side with a number 6 in one section, and a 0 in the other section.

thank you.
    bump - no one knows what this thing is?

thanks!

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Mirtazapine 30 mg, an antidepressant.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

quote:Originally posted by kirby

Mirtazapine 30 mg, an antidepressant.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.
    i looked up pictures of this, but although similar, it doesn't look like the one i found.

it is more oblong and has an "A" on one side, not scored, and on the other side, it is scored with a "6" in one section, and a "0" in the other section.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I found A 0|6 light pink scored and also found A 0|9 brown scored, both oblong tablets.

I figured it was 09 since many people read the numbers upside down and this would make it 6 & 0. Am I making sense? And the 09 pill matches your pill's color.

Where did you see a picture of this pill?

quote:Originally posted by kirby

I found A 0|6 light pink scored and also found A 0|9 brown scored, both oblong tablets.

I figured it was 09 since many people read the numbers upside down and this would make it 6 & 0. Am I making sense? And the 09 pill matches your pill's color.

Where did you see a picture of this pill?

yes - you are making sense.

i did a google image search and came up with this:

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/mirtaza...tazapine.shtml