BLUE PILL: "b 172" "10"
    023zenos is offline New Member

Default BLUE PILL: "b 172" "10"

Greetings: I feel stupid. In desperation to identify a blue, slightly oval pill with the markings "b 972" on one side and "10" on the other side I have posted the incorrect markings on several posts. Instead of asking for help identifying a blue, slightly oval pill with the markings, "b 972" on one side and "10" on the other side I wrote on my postings incorrectly that the pill had the markings: "b 372" on one side instead of the correct markings on it which are, "b 972" on one side and "10" on the other side. I appologize for this mistake. I hope I did not waste anyone's time in posting incorrect markings. My eyesight is not real good with small print and when I looked at the pill with a magnifying glass I saw my mistake. If anyone can identify or provide information that might help me identify the name of this medication I will greatly appreciate the help. Anyone can email me at: <zenos023@netscape.net> Sincerely, Stephen

Stephen

robo is offline Moderator

This pill is a generic version of Adderall 10 mg manufactured by Barr Laboratories.

Each pill contains
    Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate, 10 mg

Generic for Adderall®.
    Description: Blue, oval, flat-faced, beveled-edge tablet with two partial bisects on one side debossed with b over 972 and two partial bisects and a full score on the other side debossed with 1|0.

You will find an image at barrproductguide.com

Info at http://adderall.drugs.com