blue pill. 30 w/score mark & M logo on other
    Howster7 is offline New Member

Default blue pill. 30 w/score mark & M logo on other

the "M" logo is the manufacturer. Malinkodt, I think (or something like that) I've seen the "M" on MS Contin & 5mg oxycodone pills.
    Anyways, it is supposed to be a generic 30mg oxycodone, basically a roxicodone. I know normally the Roxi's have imprints of 214 on a green pill for the 15mg & 215 on a smaller blue pill for the 30mg. This pill is about the size of the green 15mg, but is blue with a score mark & a 30 above it & an "M" on 1 side.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Probably 30mg Oxycodone Immediate-release it's described:
    Scored. Boxed M logo one side, 30 above score other side.
    However, you didn't describe it as a boxed M which means it could be
    Clorazepate 37.5mg
    CLORAZEPATE (Tranxene®) is a benzodiazepine
    see image to be sure
    http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=clor375g

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

pharmchick101 is offline New Member

Talking What it is

If the pill you have has a Boxed M on one side and a 30 with a line on it on the other side then its a roxicodone 30. Its made by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and is an immediate release, (which most are), I don't know if its the same where you are but most pharmacies around my place refuse to distribute the A 215 to patients because they're to familiar to the people selling them on the streets. Plus most pharmacies are getting broken into and that is the most common item stolen, so the generics are becoming more common, theres also a white 30mg roxicet and a new one thats dark blue and has a "v" checkmark on it.

If you have any more questions about any I know a lot about pharmaceuticals so feel free to ask anytime.

Patterson.Audrey7954@myspcmail.spcollege.edu

Sgt.Anger is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pharmchick101 View Post
    If the pill you have has a Boxed M on one side and a 30 with a line on it on the other side then its a roxicodone 30. Its made by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and is an immediate release, (which most are), I don't know if its the same where you are but most pharmacies around my place refuse to distribute the A 215 to patients because they're to familiar to the people selling them on the streets. Plus most pharmacies are getting broken into and that is the most common item stolen, so the generics are becoming more common, theres also a white 30mg roxicet and a new one thats dark blue and has a "v" checkmark on it.

If you have any more questions about any I know a lot about pharmaceuticals so feel free to ask anytime.

Patterson.Audrey7954@myspcmail.spcollege.edu

My brother was a pharmacy technician in kent island maryland..He said they got robbed once someone came in dropt a note at the technician saying,i have a weapon and nothing to lose if you try anything funny w.me i will kill you.These are all the drugs i want and you will be fine please comply..The drugs he wanted were every mscontin or all the morphine,oxycontin,dilaudid,and everthing containing benzos..He never did get caught either..My brother told me he thought it was an inside job because we just got in large orders of dilaudid and oxycontin..I mean this guy got like 10 bottles of 100 80mg oxycontin..The dudes probably still high now//