blue oval pill b972
    kabrn is offline New Member

Default blue oval pill b972

Can you identify a small blue oval pill that's scored an has a 10 on one side and a b with 972 underneath it on the other side

possumballz is offline New Member

This pill is
    AMPHETAMINE SALT COMBO 10 MG (Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate Tablets)
    Generic for Adderall.

Description: Blue, oval, flat-faced, beveled-edge tablet with two partial bisects on one side debossed with b over 972 and two partial bisects and a full score on the other side debossed with 1|0.

Jason C is offline New Member

Default effects of this medication

Stuff works great if used for the right purpose. In my opinion way to many kids are on it for ADD. I have chronic insomnia and somedays i take it to take away the miserable feeling of sleep deprivation. One con of this medication is that it can make people fidget with stuff. Other than that it definitely increases constructive output, I can't really stand still on the stuff promoting me to study, clean the house of whatever. I don't recommend it for hunters because while it may increase attention, you cannot stand still.
    Note for moms and dads, If your kid is crushing and snorting this medication get them help because they are on the wrong addictive path. also use common sense if your kid is running out before they are supposed too, they are either abusing the medication or giving it to friends. all in all its not nearly crack, so take it easy on your kids.