Blue oblong pill with R 637 on it.
    Syryn is offline New Member

Default Blue oblong pill with R 637 on it.

ive looked every where but i cant find anything on this pill my friend said its a neurontin could anybody tell me if thats what it is its a blue oblong pill with R 637 on one and a indentation on the other side to break it in half thankyou very much for any help you can give me -Syryn.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=gaba800c

This is indeed a generic for Neurontin, Gabapentin 800mgs. Use to treat Epilepsy and certain kinds of nerve pain.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Syryn is offline New Member

Thankyou very much for the information it helped me a lot and thankyou very much for youre timely response I appriciate it a lot. p.s. youre good i looked on that wallsrx website and i couldnt find anything, anyway thankyou very much Sincerly Syryn.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

You are very welcome, I am glad I could help. Using the datebases to >> pills can sometimes be very tricky, sometimes you have to look under certain parts of the imprint, instead of trying to find it under the entire code, other times you have to use the shape and color and look through tons of images and information before you can match it up with the correct med.

You also always have to keep in mind that colors are subjective according to the viewer, what you might call pink, the manufacturer might have called Peach, or what you call white, they might call pale yellow or off-white. So it is usually best to ignore the colors and just use the imprint codes.

What you consider oval, they might consider oblong and etc.

Maybe some of this information will help you with future hunts!

Have a great day!

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~