blue a-007
    mrsromeo is offline New Member

Default blue a-007

small blue oval shape pill with a-007 and the number 5 under it.
    Also a yellow pill with 4360/100 on it. I have no idea what any of these are.

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

ARIPIPRAZOLE - 5 mg

Abilify™ helps to treat schizophrenia. Aripiprazole can help you to keep in touch with reality and reduce your other symptoms. It is for patients that have not been helped by other medicines. Occasionally aripiprazole is used to treat other mood disturbances. No generics available.

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

4360 100
    Clozapine 100 mg

CLOZAPINE (Clozaril®) helps to treat emotional and mental problems like schizophrenia. Clozapine can help keep you in touch with reality and reduce your symptoms. It is not a cure. Clozapine is sometimes also used for the treatment of other severe emotional or mental problems. Clozapine is used to help people that have not responded to other medications. It is available only through a monitoring and dispensing system (special doctors, pharmacists, and laboratories). For the first several months of treatment, you will be required to have weekly or every-other-week blood testing before your doctor or pharmacist will be allowed to dispense the next supply of tablets. Generic clozapine tablets are available

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.