Black Capsule, Yellow capsules
    MAshtro1969 is offline New Member

Default Black Capsule, Yellow capsules

Hello. I found some capsules in my kids room that I need help identifying. The first is a solid black capsule with the word ICE written on the side of it. The second is a yellow capsule with black strips on one side and ys224 over 3850 on the side of it, and the third is a light blue six-sided pill with stamina on one side and RX on the other. I think I already know the last two from looking on this website, but I cannot find anything on the black one, so please help. Are they dangerous or illegal? Or should I not worry too much about them? Thanks.

mcxtra23 is offline New Member

the black ones with ice on them my be mdma a for xtc but i may be wrong

c.lamb

Beeblebrox is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by mcxtra23

the black ones with ice on them my be mdma a for xtc but i may be wrong

c.lamb
    I've heard of mdma coming in capsle form (less expensive for those who can't afford a pill press, more potent and faster acting) but I've never heard of it coming with any imprints on them. Or any print at all for that matter. One would think if they can't afford a pill press (or get ahold of one for that matter) they aren't going to be able to afford a printer for it. Since the other two seem to be 'speed' then chances are this is the same thing. Back in the 60's a black capsule came out called black beauties. This may be what this is or another type of caffein capsle.

Cheers![^]

~Z~

innuspew is offline New Member

the yellow caps are yellow jackets: uppers sold at the corner store. the six sided ones are "male enhancement" pills. the caps w/ "ICE" one the side are the creation of some misguided entreprenuer. Most likely packaged and sold to your kid as ICE aka Meth. but >> will not be absolutely possible without testing and/or an experienced eye. FYI: Crank (made from household chemicals) is off white, kinda damp to touch and smells like concentrated sour clothes. MDMA has a somewhat very distinct licorice smell. you could always purchase a test kit or send it here: http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_tablet.php.

P.S. Go easy on the kid. He seems to be developing and not nursing a problem judging from his selection but given guidence and love he will come to his senses.