aspirin shape neon orange imprint I-2
    drmom is offline New Member

Default aspirin shape neon orange imprint I-2

This pill is the size and shape of an aspirin, bright neon orange in color, has the imprint (capital eye dash number 2) "I-2", no imprint on back, no groove to split. pharmacist doesn't know, can't find it online, please help, especially if it could be a barbituate or a street drug

incognito is offline Senior Member

Its not a barbiturate or a street drug, it is an over the counter pain reliever/anti-inflammatory

Your pill is Ibuprofen 200mg (Advil).

The pharmacist should have known that, and I know that it also would have came up in a search of this site.

You say 'aspirin shape' but don't list an actual shape, this imprint is available on several pills of various shapes/colors.

It is available in a brown round and a brown oblong, as well as a white round and white oblong. Each of the color/shape pills imprinted I2 is over the counter Ibuprofen 200mg
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-09-2008 at 04:11 AM.

songroyal is offline New Member

Default Note - possible false positive

ibuprofen can in rare instance cause a false positive for barbiturates, like .4%, if you are on probation or parole JUST DON'T TAKE IT. my husband used this ibuprofen I-2 dark orange capsule shaped pills and has to go to drug classes for his parole for the false positive he got

songroyal is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    Its not a barbiturate or a street drug, it is an over the counter pain reliever/anti-inflammatory

Your pill is Ibuprofen 200mg (Advil).

The pharmacist should have known that, and I know that it also would have came up in a search of this site.

You say 'aspirin shape' but don't list an actual shape, this imprint is available on several pills of various shapes/colors.

It is available in a brown round and a brown oblong, as well as a white round and white oblong. Each of the color/shape pills imprinted I2 is over the counter Ibuprofen 200mg
    also - this pill identifier didn't identify this pill for me - thanks for your post, the bottle my pills were in does say Profen IB ibuprofen USP 200 mg

polot11 is offline New Member

i have these at my house its the kirkland brand ibprofen . (costco)