ANYONE KNOW ANY REAL WEBSITES NO PRESCRIPTION?
    NeedMedsInMaryland is offline New Member

Default ANYONE KNOW ANY REAL WEBSITES NO PRESCRIPTION?

I have SERIOUS lower back pain and am also very depressed. I am always in constant non stop pain every day. With no health insurance. The only thing that even comes close to stoping my pain and does a pretty good job for depression is when I purchase oxycontins, oxycodones and percocets from regular people which is very expensive and not very safe and is a big hassel. I hear about people buying their meds online with no prescription all the time but can not for the life of me find any with weeks of searching the net. I do not need any replies about how it is not leagal or it is not right or whatever comment one has that does not pertain to the question I asked. Just need a good safe website so hopefully I deal with my pain good enough to live a half way normal life. If you know of a website or a place in maryland please let me know. If you do not want to post it please just click on my screen name and send a private email. Thank You and best wishes for everyone on this site.

malsk1986 is offline New Member

I would definitley like to know the answer to this question also!!

help us, people!! haha!

M Nelson

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

No need to post the same message on different boards. So you get the same reply from me.

Your SOL, Oxycodone is a schedule 2 prescription medication, that makes it illegal to send these meds through the mail period, so you may as well resign yourself to this fact. It is possible you'll find a site offering oxy, but I guarantee you will be either ripped off or sent a bogus product. No one is buying oxy through the mail, what you heard was either spam or BS.
    Find yourself a good doctor and pay out of pocket for your meds.

I know this isn't the answer you want but it's the only right answer you'll get.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

malsk1986 is offline New Member

Actually, my dad (who has an actual prescription) gets percocets mailed to him from the V.A.

M Nelson