Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By murphy
ALL Clear Capsule- no imprint - filled w/ white powder - Supposedly Adderall
    baylegend is offline New Member

Default ALL Clear Capsule- no imprint - filled w/ white powder - Supposedly Adderall

I found these pills in my son's adderall bottle. He claims they are generic adderall that he got from a mom and pop pharmacy far away. He has never given me a reason to suspect anything but it just seems a little sketchy and well he is a teenager. I have seen his prescription many times and they have never looked like this.

They are Large Clear Capsules filled with white powder and they are completely unmarked.

Thank you for your help!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

There are no meds manufactured in the USA without some type of distinguishing imprints that verify what they are. A clear capsule full of while powder with no markings is not a legitimately manufactured med or supplement from the USA. Someone is likely blowing smoke at you!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

murphy is offline Junior Member

Default Compounding Pharmacy

Can you check if the "Mom and Pop" pharmacy was a compounding pharmacy?

They may have made the capsules at the pharmacy and filled empty clear gelatin capsules.

There is a nationwide shortage of Adderall at the moment and the pharmacy may have manufactured an equivalent strength capsule if they had access to amphetamine sulphate and dextroamphetamine sulfate powder