93 on one side 314 on other
    ayastigi is offline New Member

Default 93 on one side 314 on other

Small white tablets that are slightly smaller than an aspirin. There is a "93" on one side, and "314" on the other. Thanks for any input.

A Concerned Single Parent

AND, just an FYI for any other "concerned parent"....I found these in my son's closet INSIDE of the metal rod used to hang clothes on.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

That is some hiding place! Out of curiousity, how did you find it?

93 314 is 10 mg ketorolac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug used for the short-term treatment of mild to moderate pain.

More info: http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketorolac.html
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-18-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks Kirby....it's a long story....basically, I had to move him in with a trusted friend until I can get him into treatment...he's 17 and says he's ready to throw in the towel...I was talking to him on the phone today, and ask him if there was anything in the house that I needed to get rid of, and he told me to check the bar that he hangs his clothes on....there are two bars in that closet that are perpendicular to each other. One of the bars has an open end, and he apparently has been stashing his "stuff" inside that bar...among other places such as in the pockets of the dress shirts, under the drawers in his desk, inside of CD covers, on top of the trim in the closet, in shoes, in various game boxes, under the couch cushions, and even in dress shirts in my closet....that's just a few places to look...I thought I was pretty good at hiding "stuff" when I was a teenager, but he's got me beat all to h*ll. Sunday morning I found him staggering around in the front yard with a rifle that he "mysteriously" obtained. I took the rifle away, and eventually an ambulance ride was in order. He got some kind of shot at the hospital that was supposed to counter whatever it was he had taken. As of right now, he is staying at my girlfriends house in another town just to get him away from his so-called friends in this area. We live in the country. We are Cherokee Nation Tribal Members, so I called them, and am getting everything in order to take him up there and put him in treatment...it's a scary stressful situation to be so powerless over someone I love so much....I'm a single dad...I sure appreciate your help, and might be back asking for another >>...I found six of the pills I mentioned, and they're about ten seconds away from going in the toilet....thanks again my friend.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Ayastigi, I am so sorry to hear your story. But I am delighted that your son will get help.

It sounds like you are a wonderful dad. You recognized that your son has a problem, and you sought help. Many parents ignore such situations; and, as a consequence, the problems escalate until it's too late.

My best wishes for you and your son. With you by his side and with professional help, everything will work out.

It won't be easy for either of you. But with love and determination, you and your son will get through this difficult time.

InnocentlyBella is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ayastigi View Post
    Thanks Kirby....it's a long story....basically, I had to move him in with a trusted friend until I can get him into treatment...he's 17 and says he's ready to throw in the towel...I was talking to him on the phone today, and ask him if there was anything in the house that I needed to get rid of, and he told me to check the bar that he hangs his clothes on....there are two bars in that closet that are perpendicular to each other. One of the bars has an open end, and he apparently has been stashing his "stuff" inside that bar...among other places such as in the pockets of the dress shirts, under the drawers in his desk, inside of CD covers, on top of the trim in the closet, in shoes, in various game boxes, under the couch cushions, and even in dress shirts in my closet....that's just a few places to look...I thought I was pretty good at hiding "stuff" when I was a teenager, but he's got me beat all to h*ll. Sunday morning I found him staggering around in the front yard with a rifle that he "mysteriously" obtained. I took the rifle away, and eventually an ambulance ride was in order. He got some kind of shot at the hospital that was supposed to counter whatever it was he had taken. As of right now, he is staying at my girlfriends house in another town just to get him away from his so-called friends in this area. We live in the country. We are Cherokee Nation Tribal Members, so I called them, and am getting everything in order to take him up there and put him in treatment...it's a scary stressful situation to be so powerless over someone I love so much....I'm a single dad...I sure appreciate your help, and might be back asking for another >>...I found six of the pills I mentioned, and they're about ten seconds away from going in the toilet....thanks again my friend.

So I was also looking for same medicine and came upon your post I was wondering how everything worked out??