60mg Oxycodone?
    Firestarter is offline New Member

Default 60mg Oxycodone?

I was over at my friends house when I got a really bad pain in my side that I have been going to physical therapy for the last few months and I went to my car to grab my pills and I realized I was out. My friend siad he can get me pain killers from his friend down the street and he said they were 60mg Oxy. I have never seen or heard of a 60mg pill of Oxy. I have seen 10, 20, 40, 80, Oxycontin and a light blue 30mg one by another brand with in M on one side, but I was wonder if there are any companies that make a 60mg pill. I have looked on the web and found nothing and was wondering if someone here knew anything about it. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Firestarter

Chad

Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomarrow.

incognito is offline Senior Member

Basically no.

OxyContin only comes in 10, 20, 40, and 80mg. Please understand that OxyContin is a brand name belonging to Purdue, that refers to Oxycodone continuous release. Other mfg have since began producing generic OxyContin tablets, but follow the same strengths as Purdue.

The light blue pill you are refering to has an M in a square and is scored on the reverse side with a 30 on top of score. This pill is Oxycodone 30mg immediate release (generic Roxicodone) mfg by Mallinckrodt.

Other mfg produce Oxycodone immediate release (Roxicodone) but 30mg is the largest dose, along with a 15mg and 5mg.

Oxycodone immedieate release also comes in capsule form, brand name OxyIR and is only available in 5mg dose.

There are no 60mg Oxycodone tablets or capsules available in either immediate or controlled release.

Firestarter is offline New Member

Thanks for the info man

Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomarrow.

niko0607 is offline New Member

I know this question is a few yrs old & OxyContin may not have been available in 60 mg ext release tabs @ the time but they are now. ( I have a bottle in my hand right now) They are the name brand Purdue OxyContins, not generic oxycodone. They are a dark red color & have an "OC" on one side and the number "60" on the other. I also was not aware that they came in any other dosages besides 10, 20, 40, & 80 mg (& 160 but no longer in the U.S.) until today when I asked my Dr if my dosage could be adjusted because of tolerance to the 40 mg's that I'd been taking for quite a while. I was quite surprised when i picked up the script & saw that it was for 60's.

ultratram is offline New Member

Default 60's

there is def. oxy 60's now. and the light blue 30 with a M on one side was a roxi

flappo is offline Member

Smile there is 60 mg oxycontin

they are red and have the same imprint oc one side 60 other.

keep1up is offline New Member

Default Yes they do

DONT LISTEN TO THESE PEEPS, 10'S=WHITE 15's=BLACK 20'S=PINK 30'S=TAN 40'S=YELLOW 60'S=RED 80'S=GREEN AND 160'S=BLUE AND THEY ARE OVAL SHAPED AND ARE DISCONTINUED. ILL TRY TO FIND U A PIC

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Yeah, we know they are now, but in 2006 when the OP asked they weren't available yet.

The 15mg are gray btw, not black, 30's are brown, they're round (not oval), and are not discontinued.
    Last edited by Cats Meow; 08-14-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Central Cali is offline New Member

Default information needed

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Yeah, we know they are now, but in 2006 when the OP asked they weren't available yet.

The 15mg are gray btw, not black, 30's are brown, they're round (not oval), and are not discontinued.
    I have been taking norco 325/10mg for quite somw time and was wondering what is the next dosage as my tollerance has grown and doubling and tripling on these is unhealthy for my liver.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

It sounds like you're taking more then you should, you better get a handle on that. The next step up could be Percocet or MS Contin, when I was on hydrocodone I went from Norco to 40mg Oxycontin bid, but they didn't have the 20 and 30's then.

andrew is offline Junior Member

Default Norco

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    It sounds like you're taking more then you should, you better get a handle on that. The next step up could be Percocet or MS Contin, when I was on hydrocodone I went from Norco to 40mg Oxycontin bid, but they didn't have the 20 and 30's then.
    THIS.

//just sayin'