SUboxone and blood screen
    drewcool is offline New Member

Default SUboxone and blood screen

How long before suboxone will not show up in blood? WHen they do a drug blood screen do they have to specifically test for suboxone(buprenorphine) as they do for a urine drug analysis? Any info anyone can offer would be appreciated.

drewcool is offline New Member

Ok how about this, If i were to get a drug screen (plasma/blood) does that type of test include testing for buprenorphine? Is there a special test on the plasma they must do to find suboxone in your blood the same as a urine has to specifically test for suboxone??

MrWhite340 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewcool View Post
    Ok how about this, If i were to get a drug screen (plasma/blood) does that type of test include testing for buprenorphine? Is there a special test on the plasma they must do to find suboxone in your blood the same as a urine has to specifically test for suboxone??
    The doctor that prescribed mine said that very few drugs screens detect suboxine and that he had'nt heard of any companies in my area using it as it is more expensive.

That doesn't mean you are in the clear but I'd say you have pretty good odds at passing a drug test from your employer.