How Long Does Vicodin Stay In Urine?
    lorishop3 is offline New Member

Thumbs up How Long Does Vicodin Stay In Urine?

HI, HOW LONG DOES 9 VICODIN A DAY FOR A WEEK STAY IN URINE?
    I NORMALLY TAKE 10 PEROCET BUT LOST 30 THIS MONTH / WELL DIDN'T LOOSE BUT SINCE THIS IS BEING POSTING I DON'T WANT THE PERSON WHO TOOK THEM TO GET INTO TROUBLE

I CANNOT HAVE IT SHOWING UP IN URINE SO HOW MANY DAYS????????/ MY URINE HAS TO BE CLEAN OF VICODIN.

THANK YOU

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Four to five days.

BizarroWorld is offline New Member

Actually, to my great surprise, one of those two does not show up in 5 or 10 panel urine drug screen. I researched it once, cause I HAD to know. Either Percs or Vicodin doesn't metabolize into morphine metabolites and therefore is not picked up by the test. I just can't remember which one! that doesn't help much, but you've got a 50/50 chance! I actually work in a hospital now and we dole out a lot of both and it's true, I never see them on the UDS's we do o the patients who are rx'd those.

zfennel is offline New Member

all opiates can be tested for...some test only for morphine/codeine derivitives and some test for thebaine derivitives(oxycodone(percocet,oxycontin,oxyfast etc.))
    You need to be careful and do not need to obtain narcotics illegally,only get them from your doctor...your lucky you did not get caught or pulled over by the cops with all those narcotics and have to eat them all so the cops wouldnt find them.
    If you "lost" your pain meds just call your doc and they will either replace them or give you buprenorphine(subutex~suboxone) to take until your next appointment.
    Have a good day and let this be a lesson to you!!!

andrew.disuja is offline New Member

2 to 4 days itreally depends on conditions.

------------------

Beauty Service| Family Medicines| Healthy Fruits| Healthy Men| Healthy Public| Infectious Disease