how to get into pharmacy school?
    PhTStudent is offline New Member

Default how to get into pharmacy school?

Hello dear community!
    I have a question: Once I have my PTCB Certification, can I attend a pharmacy school to become a pharmacist? I could not find anything in my research.... Thanks for your replies!

ThomasPharmacology is offline New Member

Finish undergraduate, finish pharmacy school, pass the PSAT, and you are set!
    -Thomas

alexanthony is offline New Member

Hello,
    One of the best, simplest, and most certain ways that you can ensure that you have a better chance of entering into pharmacy school is by taking courses related to pharmacy studies and doing well in those courses. Of course you should strive to do well in all of your courses, not just the ones that seem somehow directly related to pharmacy studies.
    Another tip on how to get into pharmacy school is to simply make sure you have some amount of on-the-job experience. Try to get some kind of internship position in a pharmacy or work with a pharmacist.
    A critical piece of advice for how to get into pharmacy school is to simply make sure that when you take the PCAT, or Pharmacy College Admission Test, you do as well as you possibly can.
    As another important strategy for getting into medical school, you'll want to make sure that your pharmacy personal statement is good enough. So you need to be sure that your statement is fully correct.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-22-2016 at 01:44 PM.