I have been a chronic pain patient. I have ehlers danlos syndrome, and compartment syndrome as well as myofacial pain syndrome. I had been going to a pain clinic but because of some heart issues i'd been having i discontinued going to the pain clinic. This month has been rough and i've struggled with migraines, I called my pcp and she was full so she had me visit her nurse practitioner. She prescribed 2 hydrocodone. The next day I was still in a lot of pain so I went back to urgent care (it was a saturday) and the urgent care doctor prescribed me 10 percocet to take 2 every 4-6 hours. Both of those scripts I had filled at the clinic pharmacy. One week later on a thursday evening I fell down the stairs (Joint instablity) and went to the ER. The ER doctor prescribed me 20 hydrocodone take 2 every 4-6 hours. (I filled it at the insty med bc it was the middle of the night) I followed the directions and got into my pcp the very next day (Friday). On Monday I contacted her and said I was still really struggling, she prescribed another 20 hydrocodone take 2 every 4-6 hours. I had it filled at walgreens. They told me there was a flag because i'd had narcotics filled at other pharmacies in the month. I explained what was going on and she said fine she'd override it. I took as directed. SO I finally got back into my Pain Clinic and my doctor wrote me a month prescription for oxycodone which I had previously been on. I thought this would be no issue. I was flagged and they said they needed to talk to my doctor about this. It was a friday afternoon so obviously no one got back to them. He knows all about the other scripts that had been prescribed while I wasn't seeing him. Do I need to be worried i'll have some sort of flag on all my accounts?