Cocaine and Adderall
    halfmaticr is offline New Member

Default Cocaine and Adderall

I recently got prescribed adderall to treat my ADD, but everyone once in a while I am offered to do a line by my friends. I was wondering if the mixture of these two drugs is bad. I heard mixing the two can result in a heart attack or something of the sort, any input?

beam is offline Junior Member

quote:Originally posted by halfmaticr

I recently got prescribed adderall to treat my ADD, but everyone once in a while I am offered to do a line by my friends. I was wondering if the mixture of these two drugs is bad. I heard mixing the two can result in a heart attack or something of the sort, any input?

Tell your friends, "No Thanks", because mixing Adderall and "a line"
    could get you into a lot of problems
    with your lungs AND heart.
    If you read the labels along the side of the bottle, it should tell you to avoid all stimulants.
    I found that weaning myself off of coffee was necessary--I have a script of my own. Be Wise. [^]

~beam~

spitonstrangers is offline New Member

Be careful, Adderall or Cocaine alone can cause heart problems. I developed a heart condition just from taking adderall alone, I also used coca and meth occasionally, but never together, and I still have problems, I can’t play sports or do anything tiring without risking cardiac arrest. I DO NOT RECOMEND ADDERALL AT ALL. [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]