Sodium Dichloroacetate (DCA)
    prime3end is offline New Member

Default Sodium Dichloroacetate (DCA)

Hi All,

I can't say if this will help , or hurt your pet, but people are taking it with close observation at www.thedcasite.com The work is based out of the u of Alberta, a Dr. Mikelakis, who found that DCA reduced human tumor burdens in rats by 70% in 3 weeks. The patent on the drug has run out, so no drug company will sponsor human trials, after 2 years of trying to enlist drug companies, Mikelakis turned to the general public for funding. It costs about a half a dollar a day to take for a dog,, and any "compounding pharmacy" can make the stuff with a script from your vet/dr. It does have side effects, and the site is reporting synergy in people who drink a lot of green tea, real raw green tea boiled in a pan, not a worthless tea bag tea. High ph has been reported as being desireable too.
    Side effects of DCA can be fatigue, confusion, unsteady on legs, and peripheral neuropathy, pets experiencing this would want to stop dosing for a week perhaps. Some folks are going with two weeks on and two weeks off. I believe the website has a section for pets.

DCA turns the mitochondria back on in cancer cells, something that has been taught to be impossible in oncology classes for decades.

Glycolysis is turned on when telomerase is activated in cancer cells. (Mohammed Kashani-Sabet, UCSF et al)

mantus is offline New Member

Default Sodium Dichloroacetate

If somebody looking for NaDca (Sodium Dichloroacetate) I recommend http://chemicalsltd.com