Help!!!My cat had a bad reaction to vaccine
    riderup1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help!!!My cat had a bad reaction to vaccine

Hello, I'm new to this forum and i need help please.I have a little tabby cat that is 2yrs old and a 3yr old hymalian or however that is spelled and i gave them both the feline focus 3 drops you put one drop in the corner of each eye and the remainder in each nostril equally as they inhale,anyways both my babys are so sick now they keep sneezing and coughing and are very congested their noses are also very red and extremely raw and my tabby cats breathe almost smells rotten with that said they are still eating food and drinking normally.Is this a normal reaction or should i take them to the vet.

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by riderup1 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and i need help please.I have a little tabby cat that is 2yrs old and a 3yr old hymalian or however that is spelled and i gave them both the feline focus 3 drops you put one drop in the corner of each eye and the remainder in each nostril equally as they inhale,anyways both my babys are so sick now they keep sneezing and coughing and are very congested their noses are also very red and extremely raw and my tabby cats breathe almost smells rotten with that said they are still eating food and drinking normally.Is this a normal reaction or should i take them to the vet.
    I am no expert but I would say if they show no improvement by morning definately take them to the vet.Watch for breathing problems and coordination problems.Good luck.

tsgiss is offline New Member

Thank you, this is good news for other visitors
    Last edited by ddcmod; 08-31-2011 at 10:34 PM.