can any one plz tell me
    vinay546 is offline New Member

Smile can any one plz tell me

Hi

My name is vinay i am frm INDIA actually my pet is a spanniel breed .
    It is facing a seviour hair loss from the month of march plz tell me the drug name for the dog its age will be of 6 yrs

Serendipity19 is offline New Member

it could be a number of reasons....allergies, fleas, pets can get a fungus called ringworm as well,or a mite, but i'm betting on allergies or fleas causing the hair loss. You can start with a bath with a shampoo for skin problems *(like oatmeal shampoo) and then get Advantage for fleas....but if these don't work, your dog needs to go to the Vetrinarian for care and probably a cortisone injection and some meds. Could be what you are feeding it too...could have an allergy to something in the food whether or not you changed anything lately. Consult your Vetrinarian for the best care and information....these are just my ideas...I am NOT a veterinarian.

RosieMaltese is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vinay546 View Post
    Hi

My name is vinay i am frm INDIA actually my pet is a spanniel breed .
    It is facing a seviour hair loss from the month of march plz tell me the drug name for the dog its age will be of 6 yrs
    Many spaniels and terriers face hair loss during the summer months. It is caused by allergies. 90% of vet visits are for this problem across the country. It is treated with a shot of prednisone, and some dogs require taking the pill form with the shot to control the problem.

KATHMATAZZ is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Vinay----Try using a human dandruff shampoo. Wash the dog x2 just like for people and then RINCE WELL. This has worked for me with several different kinds of dogs.

DrJSinghDVM is offline New Member

I highly recommend you just give your dog 3V Caps.

http://www.petsupplies99.com/3v_caps/

Even read the reviews. 3V Caps will help your dog gain back its hair by feeding the fur basically with the following components.

*Vitamin A
    *Vitamin D
    *Vitamin E
    *Omega 3 fatty acids