swallowing listerine
    onedream is offline New Member

Default swallowing listerine

I'd like to know what happens when a person swallows listerine. What are its effects on the person? If any one knows, please let me know.

john crocker is offline New Member

swalloing a mouth full is harmless i have known people to drink listerine to get drunk

trecrop is offline Member

Why do you want to know? It made me laugh when I saw this post. There was a lady back east who got a DUI for drinking Listerine. I think she was fine, just didn't pass the breathalyzer.

goldy is offline New Member

My mother had that decease of the gums.She washed her mouth with Listerine for years.I think she was drinking it.She died of a liver aliment and I do think she had a little help from that stuff.I looked at the label and I think the stuff is potent.She would not allow liquor in the house but she had big bottles of Listerine in her medicine cabinet.Oh well you all know what was in coco cola.That made it so good.[}]

goldy

onedream is offline New Member

I'm just curious what listerine can do to a person. I know someone who drank some listerine, and he just happened to get sick after drinking it. Then I read how much alcohol was in the product... So I just want to know if there's any side effects, since I also heard that using it may cause the user to lose his/her voice (but I've only heard that as a rumor and I don't know if it is true).

luvNdemHERBS is offline New Member

Ima first timer how is everyone

Concernedf40 is offline New Member

please keep me posted on any info. on listerine,
    it attacks the liver and other organs in the body,
    people start losing weight from drinking it on a daily basis... [V]they get drunk on a bottle of listerine.
    I had people tell me that they have stomach problems, etc:

Anonymous Guest

Lightbulb Drinking Listerine causes Cirrohsis

In response the the question of drinking listerine... it will cause cirrhosis of the liver because I did it. I did drink alcohol heavily during a three month period; however, prior to that whenever I went outside for a smoke at the office, I'd swoosh Listerine in my mouth afterwards. Not wanting to spit it out in public, I swallowed it. "It was only a little" I would tell myself. I became very ill and the tests showed cirrhosis of the liver. I'm just a tiny person and the doctors have determined that swallowing listerine for about a year and a half several times a day.... along with drinking alcohol, my liver is damaged forever. If you drink it to get drunk, please please please just buy a beer or a bottle of jack!I don't drink and haven't for 3 years since and my liver is functional but not 100%. I was on the Transplant list two years ago!!!!!