remedy for overdose of methyl prednesolone

Default remedy for overdose of methyl prednesolone

sir,please send me the remedy for overdose of methyl prednesolone-4mg.patient used this medicine 4 months regularly( taked 1 tablet-4mg daily )instead of fifteen days innocently. side effects occured head ache,pimples.So please suggest me remedial drugs or other procedures.
    Thanking you sir
    yours faithfully
    K.Muralikrishna

Quote Originally Posted by kudipudimuralikrishna View Post
    sir,please send me the remedy for overdose of methyl prednesolone-4mg.patient used this medicine 4 months regularly( taked 1 tablet-4mg daily )instead of fifteen days innocently. side effects occured head ache,pimples.So please suggest me remedial drugs or other procedures.
    Thanking you sir
    yours faithfully
    K.Muralikrishna
    remedies for overdose of methyl prednesolone-- 4mg (instead of 15 days consumpition,taked 4 months as 1 tablet per day)

Robert_325 is offline Retired

I don't know that I would call it an overdose. Sounds like it was taken longer than intended. Methylprednisolone is a steroid. It should NOT be stopped abruptly after four months or there will be w/d symptoms. You really should be seeing a dr about this.

Read the following link. This will give you what information I have for methylprednisolone.

http://www.drugs.com/methylprednisolone.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.