Prescription Diet Pills?
    justalilspunky is offline New Member

Default Prescription Diet Pills?

I`m trying to lose about 60 pounds.I`ve tried Adipex P-which lost its effect after just three weeks and phentermine..didn`t help either.Both I purchased online.My question is..is there a prescription diet pill that can be purchased online that does NOT have phentermine or ephedra in it that is strong enough to help with my obesity?I am in good health other than my weight problem.My doctor does not believe in alot of things,including diet pills and tells me WILL POWER.I lack in that department!!

Aurarisma is offline New Member

Default Go to a Lap BAnd Seminar

I suggest going to Lap BAnd.com and or going to their free Seminar they have at your local office thatdoes the surgery.. U will have a breakthrough moment .. and learn why you are overeating and u will need nothing to stop you trust me... it was such a breakthrough moment for me ..

Try it ... it will work....

Ive tried everything else too....

its learning and reprogramming which this freeseminar will give you ..
    Gl
    Blessings,
    Aurarisma xo

renviss is offline New Member

Buying medication "online" can be dicey. Be very careful. If you can get a valid prescription from your doctor, you may be able to obtain the appropriate medication for free from the manufacturer, directly. However, company's patient assistance programs usually are mailed to the doctor who in turn gives them to you. The companies don't send them directly to the patients. Usually, eligibility is based on financial need, and each company's requirements are different.

tmb
    tmb is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by justalilspunky View Post
    I`m trying to lose about 60 pounds.I`ve tried Adipex P-which lost its effect after just three weeks and phentermine..didn`t help either.Both I purchased online.My question is..is there a prescription diet pill that can be purchased online that does NOT have phentermine or ephedra in it that is strong enough to help with my obesity?I am in good health other than my weight problem.My doctor does not believe in alot of things,including diet pills and tells me WILL POWER.I lack in that department!!
    Didrex, but I do not know if you can get it online. My friends doc told her she could take 1 1/2 of the 37.5mg phen tabs a day just take the other 1/2 in the afternoon. Also alot of people combine phen with an antidepressant (prozac, lexapro or wellbutrin) to keep the effectiveness going. But just remember you must change your eating and exercise habits or all the drugs in the world will not help you get and stay slim!!! Good luck!!

kiki-slim is offline New Member

I`ve tried Proactol from bodyline-store.com they have a very good offers, and i have to say that this product work. Bodyline-store have a lot of information about weight loss and diet program.

Try it!

SteveBlack1979 is offline New Member

Default Exercise

Hello,

I would suggest start exercising and no junk food. This should solve your weight problem. You are in good health, why do you want to spoil your self addicting yourself to drugs. I understand meds help weight loss, but that isnt the natural way. Stick to nature to maintain long term and long lasting good health. Anyways, this was my suggestion.

To answer your question, you can try Hoodia, which is a herbal medicine or Xenical, which is a prescription drug.

You can read more about Xenical here: http://www.drugs.com/xenical.html

As you buy yours meds from online pharmacies, make sure you buy meds from pharmacies within US. Hoodia can be purchased from anywhere, but prescription drugs, it is best to buy from US pharmacies.

Steve
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-13-2008 at 07:16 PM.

summermaru is offline New Member

I thought once someone started taking diet pills, once they lose the weight and stop the pills, they gained it back a lot faster or easier. I thought phentremine was illegal to buy online. Only because it's always in my spam folder with hydrocodone. But isn't there something that could increase your metabolism or balance it the way it should be?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by summermaru View Post
    I thought once someone started taking diet pills, once they lose the weight and stop the pills, they gained it back a lot faster or easier. I thought phentremine was illegal to buy online. Only because it's always in my spam folder with hydrocodone. But isn't there something that could increase your metabolism or balance it the way it should be?

Good question. Yes there is a way to help your metabolism. Believe it or not the best thing to do is eat more often. If we eat several small meals, like 5 or 6 times a day, it will keep our metabolism working. Eat every 2-3 hours or so. That helps the natural system. Just don't eat the last meal too late in the day. Definitely not right before bedtime. I agree that speeding and not eating anything and then stopping the speed usually results in gaining back the weight. And the amphetamines with not eating right totally messes up the metabolism.

Louisiana Girl is offline New Member

Smile Pristiq users

When is the best time of the day to take Pristiq? Does it make you sleepy? I would like to hear from anyone who has taken it. I am going to take my first pill but would like to hear if time of day matters from your experience. Thanks!

olenkaworley is offline New Member

The phentermine that you buy online are faked and they don't work. I got some from my doctor and those work. If you look at the ones from online and the ones from a drug store, the online ones blue specks are bigger. And they taste different. The real phentermine 37.5 are bitter. I hope this helps. You may need to try a different doctor and they don't cost as much as the faked online ones.

clarian.dix is offline New Member

I guess you just go to a lap band seminar and you should learn why you are overeating....
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-25-2011 at 01:29 PM.

[QUOTE=clarian.dix;232652]I guess you just go to a lap band seminar and you should learn why you are overeating....

I think there is most likely a little more involved than a lap band seminar. Good luck and God bless.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-25-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

John Weelsen is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by renviss View Post
    Buying medication "online" can be dicey. Be very careful. If you can get a valid prescription drug from your doctor, you may be able to obtain the appropriate medication for free from the manufacturer, directly. However, company's patient assistance programs usually are mailed to the doctor who in turn gives them to you. The companies don't send them directly to the patients. Usually, eligibility is based on financial need, and each company's requirements are different.
    I agree with you. Company's patient assistance programs usually are mailed to the doctor who in turn gives them to you.
    But my tip is:Use only trusted and Famous Online Shops... even without prescription.

fortyandfab is offline New Member

I agree. I just went to a weight loss doctor to get Phentermine prescribed. He said that anything on the internet claiming to be the real deal is a scam. I have lost 19 pounds in one month taking Phentermine and I love it. I have tons of energy and looking at food is like looking at a pile or rocks. I have tried to lose my baby weight since 2001 and this has been the only thing that has worked for me. I stay off of them on the weekends because I don't want to depend on it all the time. I had a coca-cola addiction, but now I can take 1-2 drinks and be done. I'm eating apples and walnuts and one sensible meal a day.

LillyF40 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by olenkaworley View Post
    The phentermine that you buy online are faked and they don't work. I got some from my doctor and those work. If you look at the ones from online and the ones from a drug store, the online ones blue specks are bigger. And they taste different. The real phentermine 37.5 are bitter. I hope this helps. You may need to try a different doctor and they don't cost as much as the faked online ones.
    That is not always the truth. While some online pharmacies sell >>>> medications, there are a lot that sell the real medications. If you use a US pharmacy you are probably ok. U don't want to get them from overseas..I have a rule I follow. I have used online pharmacies be 4, but I never order anything unless I have been prescribed it in the past. My main reason is I have no medical insurance. Just be careful, and it would be best to talk to your doctor first.. And I just learned something, forget about those weight loss clinics that tell you they give medications. My husband is overweight and I made an appointment for him they were going to give him Phentermine 37.5 and a diet plan. After his appointment, he gave them his Medicare card. and they said no "cash only" they grabbed the 7 tablets from him, and said when you bring in the $95.00 you will get the 7 tablets. So it is $95.00 a week plus 7 tablets, he told him to kiss his cute big bu t t. Biggest scam since Phen-Fen

Patrice

rskroyaln is offline New Member

Default loosing weight

Have you tried at another side? One of my friends was suffering from over weight problem. He has used same pill Phentremine for loosing weight. It’s very better for weight loss. It has no side effects. It’s better to use any medicine according to instructions of any doctor.

Tonyadodd is offline New Member

What online site is best to get diet pills from without a script.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyadodd View Post
    What online site is best to get diet pills from without a script.

This is NOT a web site for scoring illegal drugs. Online pharmacy links like you're looking for are deleted here as fast as they get posted.

You sound like a kid looking for some speed. I suggest you seek help for yourself before you end up in trouble.

By the way the DEA monitors sites like this and can obtain your IP address from your communications. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

william83 is offline New Member

This is a difficult question. You are asking for a magic pill to substitute what you need as a lifestyle change.

First of all, see your doctor and rule out any medical conditions (thyroid, low testosterone, etc.). While you are there ask about the prescription options.

Second, work on a game plan. Diet is the core of loosing weight. But don't think of a diet as a diet, it is a lifestyle. A "Diet" implies that it will be essentially a phase... if you do this, you will sling shot back to obesity 9 times out of 10. Personally, I have found meridia to be effective in controlling hunger - but this was after discussing it with my physician. My insurance did not cover it, so I ordered it online - which is legal and safe since I still have a valid prescription and my doctor gave me the thumbs up. I've gone from 256 lbs to 168lbs today in about 12-14 months. I used to smoke, not I don't. I used to eat fast food, now I don't. I avoid sugar like swine flu and keep it low carb and lean meat to avoid cholesterol and sat. fat. I also started running every day - it hurt at first, sometimes still does but the mental and physical rewards are tremendous.

As for your phentermine experience - weird. I have always heard that it works like a charm but I've never tried it.

blnloks266 is offline New Member

Default Questions on Adipex - P , please

I have been taking 1/2 tablet since 5/30/09 , today is only 6/30/09 and I know thats not alot of time but ...
    I have the energy and my appetite is surpressed but I have not noticed a weight difference. I am eating more nutritionally i.e. yogurt and berries for breakfast - tons of water, green salad with cucumbers, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey, 1 tablespoon of low fat dressing - tons of water and for dinner grilled salmon, green beans and low fat cottage cheese - tons of water ! What am I doing wrong ? I am looking to lose 20-25 lbs... and I haven't even lost 1 lb yet !

lorna12 is offline New Member

Smile My Diet Pills Success

I had good results once with Phentermine for a few weeks and lost heaps of weight but the effect wore off after a while. The best results I had with diet pills long term was with Meridia or Reductil. I stayed on it for about 9 months and it seemed to work better the longer I took it. I never had any side effects and was not hyped up all the time like I was with Phentermine.

klopper22 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by blnloks266 View Post
    I have been taking 1/2 tablet since 5/30/09 , today is only 6/30/09 and I know thats not alot of time but ...
    I have the energy and my appetite is surpressed but I have not noticed a weight difference. I am eating more nutritionally i.e. yogurt and berries for breakfast - tons of water, green salad with cucumbers, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey, 1 tablespoon of low fat dressing - tons of water and for dinner grilled salmon, green beans and low fat cottage cheese - tons of water ! What am I doing wrong ? I am looking to lose 20-25 lbs... and I haven't even lost 1 lb yet !

You MUST give your body time to adjust to wise calorie reduction. When a person's habits cause their body to gain weight, the body has been conditioned to process calories in a way that keeps them around. Because of this conditioning, the body doesn't change quickly and react to calorie reduction / exercise. It takes longer to see initial results for some than others, but the results will come if you don't give up. We are a society whose strong siut is not patience because of almost every thing designed for convenience. Don't give up and good luck.

One more thing, weight loss is not the only by-product of calorie reduction and exercise. Change in body composition takes place too. A body goes from say, 75% fat and 25% lean mass to 60% fat and 40% lean. This percentage to a more lean body is what causes out clothes to fit better in certain areas while not losing weight. A leaner bosy burns more calories so as time goes on and the ratio transition continues, you MUST eventually lose inches in the right areas.
    Last edited by klopper22; 06-07-2009 at 06:26 PM.

randy54156 is offline New Member

Default Help w/weight loss

If "Xenical" is supported by Drugs.com, Then Drugs.com is validating that this is an effective & safe alternative to weight loss.
    So why would anyone suggest the LapBand?

Quote Originally Posted by randy54156 View Post
    If "Xenical" is supported by Drugs.com, Then Drugs.com is validating that this is an effective & safe alternative to weight loss.
    So why would anyone suggest the LapBand?

Drugs.com doesn't "support" any particular medication. Drugs.com does NOT validate ANY medication as being a safe alternative to weight loss or anything else. Where are you getting this information that drugs.com supports or validates any medication as an alternative to anything????? God bless.

randy54156 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Drugs.com doesn't "support" any particular medication. Drugs.com does NOT validate ANY medication as being a safe alternative to weight loss or anything else. Where are you getting this information that drugs.com supports or validates any medication as an alternative to anything????? God bless.
    Granted; The advertisements that show on Drugs.com is merely money in their pockets.
    But why allow these companies to advertise, "Knowlingly" that their products could be harmful or fatal? Unless of course Drug.com has done their research and has found that these drugs are effective and harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by randy54156 View Post
    Granted; The advertisements that show on Drugs.com is merely money in their pockets.
    But why allow these companies to advertise, "Knowlingly" that their products could be harmful or fatal? Unless of course Drug.com has done their research and has found that these drugs are effective and harmless.

Drugs.com is a web site. They require cash flow so we can have this forum and so the web site can offer it's benefits to members at no charge. I think that is pretty acceptable. The ads aren't just "money in their pockets" as you say. How do you suggest they run this web site at no charge without some advertising? Don't live in a dream world.

This isn't the FDA or any type of entity that decides which drugs are good and which aren't. You can open a PDR (Physician's Desk Reference) and find every drug there is in it. Doesn't mean the authors of the PDR recommend any of the drugs. They are simply identifying them the same as drugs.com does here.

Drugs.com does NOT endorse, recommend, support, validate or do anything with drugs. All they do is identify them and supply information about the drugs that is provided by manufacturers. Drugs.com offers members lots of benefits at no cost. You're implying they are doing something that they should be criticized for. I think you're way off base. Look around the forum and see how many people are helped each day.

There are financial costs operating a site like this just like any other business. Doesn't matter if it's EXXON, a shoe store or a non-profit organization. You should think about that before bad mouthing drugs.com for having cash flow. God bless.

lorinews is offline New Member

I inexplicably gained 25 pounds in the last 5 months (hardly eat, exercise regularly) I begged my doctor for diet pills and shared my upset over the perplexity of the gain. she finally began to do some tests and they came back with very high levels of cortisol. one of many symptoms of cushing's syndrome as is weight gain. I took one mor ofthe tests I'd previouslytried and it came back within the normal range. In the meantime, since she wouldn'tgive me diet pills, I started exploring sites that would sell them ( I knew it was possible to getthe real thing because I'd done it before with success). I spent hundreds of dollars on phentermine knock offs. I finally noticed that most of the sites I was looking at would sell phentermine like products byslightly changing a letter inthe name phentermine. My doctor finally gave me phentermine and I've been taking it for two weeks. No weight loss but, wweight gain.
    something's going on and when I find out, I'll let you know. explore other possibilities for weight issue.
    Last edited by lorinews; 06-30-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: spelling error