Please help I'm very scared.... I need info!
    lulu12 is offline Junior Member

Default Please help I'm very scared.... I need info!

I posted this in 2 places sorry for the double post I'm new here.:-)
    [:I]
    Hi, I'm an addict of 16 years. I've been addicted to pain pills for 10 of them. I have no idea what "straight" is?????
    I started methadone maintnance in Feb.2005, I feel I was not informed correctly.. Now, I'm a methadone SLAVE!!!!!!!!12$ a day 80mg later every freaking day....I have to obey the meth show up and drink it... It's brought me to my lowest. Lower than ever on drugs. I'm fed up with the whole scene!!!!! I dont want any dope, nothing..So I made sure to cut my tie with my clinic. It would be next to impossible for them to see me again, I took my 3 take home bottles dismorning and came home. The longest I've ever went without something was 4 days and IT WAS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was warned no matter how bad this is going to feel I WILL NOT die from it. So I'm going cold turkey...I would love to medically detox but NO MONEY = NO INSURANCE, = on and on and on. So advice me please! Tell me what you've gone threw. Is there anything or anyone I can goto. I'm a wimp I have no threshold for pain, I do have the want to and the will to stop! I need to do this. NO CHOICE! So without sound completely pethetic Can somebody please tell me what to look forward too. I'm going to try to stay awake now for replies but should I not respond right away, I might have just passed out for a couple.
    PS>>I've written letters to every local media outlet to try to get the story of Methadone out to the average. for christ sake my sister is an RN in ICU and she's never heard of methadone withdraw. Ok night folks...
    Sincerely
    Desaree[V]

speak kindly! Karma my friend!

colvillian33 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by deskev

I posted this in 2 places sorry for the double post I'm new here.:-)
    [:I]
    Hi, I'm an addict of 16 years. I've been addicted to pain pills for 10 of them. I have no idea what "straight" is?????
    I started methadone maintnance in Feb.2005, I feel I was not informed correctly.. Now, I'm a methadone SLAVE!!!!!!!!12$ a day 80mg later every freaking day....I have to obey the meth show up and drink it... It's brought me to my lowest. Lower than ever on drugs. I'm fed up with the whole scene!!!!! I dont want any dope, nothing..So I made sure to cut my tie with my clinic. It would be next to impossible for them to see me again, I took my 3 take home bottles dismorning and came home. The longest I've ever went without something was 4 days and IT WAS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was warned no matter how bad this is going to feel I WILL NOT die from it. So I'm going cold turkey...I would love to medically detox but NO MONEY = NO INSURANCE, = on and on and on. So advice me please! Tell me what you've gone threw. Is there anything or anyone I can goto. I'm a wimp I have no threshold for pain, I do have the want to and the will to stop! I need to do this. NO CHOICE! So without sound completely pethetic Can somebody please tell me what to look forward too. I'm going to try to stay awake now for replies but should I not respond right away, I might have just passed out for a couple.
    PS>>I've written letters to every local media outlet to try to get the story of Methadone out to the average. for christ sake my sister is an RN in ICU and she's never heard of methadone withdraw. Ok night folks...
    Sincerely
    Desaree[V]

Desaree,

I know what you are going through, just try and ween your self off of the meds. I know that your message is a little old, so please contact me and let me know that you're alright. If you need someone to talk to while you are going through this, I will be here. I will be praying for your safety and help with this.

Steve

Life is funny,
    Life's a mess,
    Sometimes a curse,
    Sometimes a blessing.