one more thing dave
    wrecker1 is offline New Member

Default one more thing dave

Thanks so much Dave.Is there a chance i could cut back futher for i only have 134 hydrocodones left and 100 percocet since i just had them refilled. My problem is i know it's gonna be hard but i dont want to have them refilled again if possible.For one big reason i cant afford them anymore since i cant work anymore due to my injuries.Mabe i could just suffer a little and when there gone deal with the rest.what i'm trying to say is go ahead and cut them in half for a couple of weeks and cut in half again then just deal with it from there for i just dont have the money for them and doctors anymore it's all used up.all my saveings is just gone and i can barely buy food now.Thanks for the help.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Sure you can,once you get into it you will know how much you can cut back.Good luck and keep us up to date.You can do this....Dave

ibalakebum is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by wrecker1

Thanks so much Dave.Is there a chance i could cut back futher for i only have 134 hydrocodones left and 100 percocet since i just had them refilled. My problem is i know it's gonna be hard but i dont want to have them refilled again if possible.For one big reason i cant afford them anymore since i cant work anymore due to my injuries.Mabe i could just suffer a little and when there gone deal with the rest.what i'm trying to say is go ahead and cut them in half for a couple of weeks and cut in half again then just deal with it from there for i just dont have the money for them and doctors anymore it's all used up.all my saveings is just gone and i can barely buy food now.Thanks for the help.
    chronic pain syndrome; tumors in brain and through-out spinal column

quote:Originally posted by wrecker1

HI Wrecker 1,
    I'm new to this forum so please forgive my errors. I saw that you use percocet; I could not afford it either, so I did some research and found: Oxycodone 5mg/0 at $0.18 each (18 cents); I get 480/month for $88.00. If I had not found it I would not be able to get it. It works good, but it does not have any Tylenol in it. It is a small orange and white capsule. It is a instant release and compared to Oxycontin IR capsules. I don't know if i have violoted any rules on this forum or not, as I said, I am new to the forum. Another tidbit of information, I am also on 100mcg/hr of Duragesic and I'm on there Patient Assisstance program; I get 15/month for free; and this is a good medication; it is a patch that you put on your chest or back and change every48 to 72 hours; I had to switch from 72 tp 48 hours. The active ingredient is Fentanyl. It is 50 to 60 times stronger than morphine. If you receive this please drop me a line so that i will know that I did it right. Also, I saw you were looking for patient assitance; so am I on other drugs for my many ailments. I hope that you can view my profile to get my email address. Well, that is all for now, since I don't know whether or not you will get this, so just drop a line so thatI'll know I did I'll know that I did it right. I hope I helped you some.
    Later,
    ibalakebum