Inderal
    rebbrann is offline New Member

Default Inderal

Can anyone suggest a resource for Inderal LA 80mg? I've been unemployed a while so don't have health/prescription insurance and the $62 a month for this one is out of my reach. Thank you - Reb

pharmd06 is offline Member

from a pharmacy stand point i would find the nearest independent pharmacy. talk to the owner and explain the situation. he may be able to give you a price break compared to the set prices of chains.

hopefully someone else on this forum can help you with other ideas about online sources which i know nothing about.

good day.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Not to long ago, someone emailed me regarding the company she works for, they provide a med plan to help uninsured people. I did not qualify, because I do have coverage, they just stopped covering what I was on and I had to switch meds, but if you don't have any insurance you might qualify. They have sliding scales, according to what she told me, that bases what you end up paying for a med on your income and expenses.

Here's the site link, if you want to check it out, maybe it will help you:

http://www.medwiseusa.com/index.cfm?>>=18367

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~