How Do You get off the DEA list?
    alysiafabulous is offline New Member

Default How Do You get off the DEA list?

I recently found out that I was "redflagged" by the DEA. I have endometriosis and have been to various surgeons, my most recent being 2 at the center for endo in Atlanta, GA- I live in WV, obviously I cant see him on a constant basis, I have a primary care dr here and an anesthesiologist in Morgantown, wv who was helping me w/pain management also- now I realize this is not the right thing to do, but apparently they all received a letter I was getting meds from them- it was never at the same time, and to me, because it was a legitimate condition, there wasnt an issue. My dr in Atlanta is often in surgery and we had been trying different hormone treatments, etc but i was still having pain and so if I had gone a few days without hearing from him, I would call my anesthesiologist...I am not a drug seeker, I had to have a tube and an ovary removed during my last surgery- my 6th in 6 years, but now I cant get any meds and am in excruciating pain. I have the records to back all of this up...I dont know what to do. Help?

JustSomeGuy is offline Junior Member

I didn't know there was such a list out there! My question is this: How does one go about finding out whether they are on this list or not? I would be very interested in knowing if I'm on the list.
    Thanks

gerstner23 is offline Junior Member

Default on the list

two answers the only way to know you are on the list is your doctor or doctors lol will tell you, unfortuantly there is no way to get off, unless the medication required is life or death by your doctor brad