Help with medication
    promise2one is offline New Member

Default Help with medication

I have just moved to Las Vegas NV and I am a Diebetic, I am disabled and have not been able to get disablity started yet. I am out of my medications and my BGL is 256. Is there any programs out there that help people get their diebetic med's at little or no cost in a emergency?

Is there a compny that helps people who have Diebetes get their medication if they can not afford it?

AA4PC is offline New Member

Cool Help with low cost / emergency diabetic supplies

Quote Originally Posted by promise2one View Post
    I have just moved to Las Vegas NV and I am a Diebetic, I am disabled and have not been able to get disablity started yet. I am out of my medications and my BGL is 256. Is there any programs out there that help people get their diebetic med's at little or no cost in a emergency?

Is there a compny that helps people who have Diebetes get their medication if they can not afford it?

I'd say since you are not a native of Las Vegas, get yourself on down to the local hospital emergency room and see if they can help you. For ongoing help, they may be able to refer you to a caregiver that will help you. You may be able to get a script from the ER that will fill at Wal-Mart under their $4.00 program, if they have Wal-Marts with pharmacies out there. I've never been to Las Vegas. Most ER's can help with a very short term supply til you can get a regular pharmacy's help.

If all else fails check with the nearest Emergency Medical Technician or Police Officer. They know the community, they (VERY) likely will know someone with diabetes who is a friend or relative. They will likely know of a free clinic or something of that sort.

Best of luck, and get the glucose lever down soon! The more you wait the more damage to your body will be sustained from the toxic levels of glucose.

nateml1 is offline New Member

Default Niravam or Xanax XR

In interested in finding a program that could help me in the cost of either xanax XR or Niravam,,, they are both Xanax product... The XR would keep a constant stream in my blood and prevent the attacs, or having the Niravam quick disolving tabs to quickly control my panic... please e-mail me if you know where i can obtain stome help nateml1@hotmail.com