Chewed A Morphine Pill
    IMPALA3676 is offline New Member

Exclamation Chewed A Morphine Pill

I Thought I Swallowed All Three Pills. Took A Bite Of Toast And Bit Into Something Hard. It Was A Morphine Sulfate EXTENDED RELEASE 40mg. Dont Know How Much Of It I Swallowed. My Question Is What Happens When You Chew One Of These Pills? Can Aanybody Tell Me?

Cats Meow is offline Banned

You break the time release and get a stronger dose of the morphine instantly instead of controlled release.

oldstylemike1 is offline New Member

Default hastens effect

by chewing NOT RECOMMENDED, it sort of eliminates the extended release part and you could get tooooo much into your system--you feel sick, GET ATTENTION PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

biggetyb is offline New Member

[deleted - inappropriate]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 11-10-2014 at 01:22 PM.

powderdog is offline New Member

It's too bad, the way the previous poster promotes abusing these drugs. One of too many who abuse their drugs and, unfortunatey, give those of us who take our meds as prescibed a black eye.

It's folks like him who make the majority of those of use who 'need' extended relief meds. to make life liveable (such as Oxycontin,MScontin) into question and gives the legal communities the type of ammo they need to attempt to prevent these drugs for all those who truly need them.

As far as the original individual poster,it sounds like she's taking at least 3-40 mg. mscontin in the AM and PM

In her case and with her tolerance,she probably wouldn't have even realized she chewed 1 of her pills, other than the fact that she 'noticed' it.

It's surely not something to do on purpose, but at the same time,I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Life,Sometimes we wake up in the middle of it.

gabs079 is offline New Member

Default biggetyb

That is helpful! =) I like your positive turn on it.
    Last edited by gabs079; 11-10-2014 at 07:46 AM.