cheap pills
    cincotta84 is offline New Member

Post cheap pills

any ideas on how to get my pills filled for cheaper than $100? im on oxycodone 30mg an get 150 at a time. i dont have insurence an im low on money.

normajean210 is offline New Member

Red face

The only thing I can suggest is to shop around. Usually mom and pop pharmacies have the lowest prices. I dont trust international pharmacies. With that much oxy you may want to try another med maybe Opana or Kadian. Those you can get free from the pharmaceutical company that makes them. Fentanyl patch may even help more its a time release patch, our patients swear by it.

cincotta84 is offline New Member

Thanks. What is Kadian an do u think any of that stuff will work as good as the oxycodone? I take 2 30mg pills 2 x a day. U think the companys will give the pills to me for free? How do I get into that deal?

marcromero is offline Banned

Send me an email to (deleted) so you how to save up to 95% on your prescription medications. According to the information that you gave in my area i can get it for around 84 dollars with our discount program but the price may be different in your area. Please dont worry you will not have to pay a dime for this discount card, just send me an email and I can have one mailed to you or you can print it out on our website
    Last edited by ddcmod; 12-30-2010 at 03:23 AM.