Been bleeding for 9 weeks now
    Princesstam41 is offline New Member

Angry Been bleeding for 9 weeks now

Yes i been bleeding almost 9 weeks now. some days it lite the other it really heavy. then there are clots too. and i feel weak and a little lite headed. i gain a lot of weight too.... it all i full of a lot of water. Please help what do i do .. I dont have ins so going to doc is out for me .c asue it cost to much for me to fine out . and sometime i hurt too...........HELP

CrystalHiggins is offline New Member

To me, it sounds like it could be a fybroid tumor. Don't freak out...that doesn't mean cancer. My mom was bleeding irregularly for years. It started out like longer periods and then turned into bleeding almost constantly for months. I finally got her to see someone (most obgyn's turned her away because of no insurance and no money to pay upfront) and during an exam the tumor was found. She had to have emergency surgery; her blood levels were so low from the blood loss that she had to have a blood transfusion before they could operate. She was so swollen in her abdomen area...she looked like she was 7 months pregnant.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalHiggins View Post
    To me, it sounds like it could be a fybroid tumor. Don't freak out...that doesn't mean cancer. My mom was bleeding irregularly for years. It started out like longer periods and then turned into bleeding almost constantly for months. I finally got her to see someone (most obgyn's turned her away because of no insurance and no money to pay upfront) and during an exam the tumor was found. She had to have emergency surgery; her blood levels were so low from the blood loss that she had to have a blood transfusion before they could operate. She was so swollen in her abdomen area...she looked like she was 7 months pregnant.
    So who did u finally get to take her.. Cause i dont' know how much longer i can go like this... i am so tried and all i want to do is sleep. None of my clothes fit anymore cause i use to were a 12 and that funny now......if u want to talk to me i am on Yahoo under Princesstam2006

KyAngel44 is offline New Member

have you tried calling your local health department.. some offer services based on income and they do have doctors there..I know in Lexington , Ky they have doctors and dentist and obgyns there and it can run from being free to a few dollars based on your income.. also they can put you in touch with the free clinics.. just thought >> tell you if you didnt know..

ymccormack is offline Member

Planned Parenthood will help you if you have one in your area. Look them up in the phone book...they only accept patients with NO insurance.

But definitely see someone soon, OK?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ymccormack View Post
    Planned Parenthood will help you if you have one in your area. Look them up in the phone book...they only accept patients with NO insurance.

But definitely see someone soon, OK?
    ok i will call then monday thank u.... Right now it hard with no ins and i don't make a lot of monday... and my boyfriend is in the hosp soi am worried about him and i am trying to take care of me also... but thank u for the imfor.

CrystalHiggins is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Princesstam41 View Post
    ok i will call then monday thank u.... Right now it hard with no ins and i don't make a lot of monday... and my boyfriend is in the hosp soi am worried about him and i am trying to take care of me also... but thank u for the imfor.
    I ended up taking her to three different ER's until I finally took her to U of Michigan...they actually looked to see what was going on and her tumor by that time had prolapsed so they really couldn't turn her away. Most hospitals will assign you emergency insurance and work with you for the rest. If you go to an ER have them run your blood levels. If they are low like my moms, I don't think they will turn you away. She was so weak. Please look into getting help soon. Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalHiggins View Post
    I ended up taking her to three different ER's until I finally took her to U of Michigan...they actually looked to see what was going on and her tumor by that time had prolapsed so they really couldn't turn her away. Most hospitals will assign you emergency insurance and work with you for the rest. If you go to an ER have them run your blood levels. If they are low like my moms, I don't think they will turn you away. She was so weak. Please look into getting help soon. Best of luck to you.
    i did go to the er and they did nothing. and they said my bloode was a little low but nothing to worry about. well now i am so much pain i cant move it hurt so bad. and i bleeding really really hard again and passing clots again much larger ... I don't know how much longer i can go thought this cause my clothes don't fix i am tried all the time... feel lite headed sometime and weak... I wish i was rich maybe someone would help me. but i lost my job casue i miss to much work casue i was bleeding to hard i didnt want to go in and have a mess every where and being worried about BOYFRIEND in the hosp. tooo///It crazy////// So now i trying to look for work again when i feel up to it and don't feel weak and lite headed......... But thank for all ur help... some people just don't under stand when u say ur sick or u need some help.. i have never ask anyone for anything so it hard asking for help//
    In pain