34 days off opiates
    shwnjr is offline Member

Default 34 days off opiates

hi im 34 days off opiates looking for someone who has gone down this path. how long before you feel completely normal again ive got my sleep back in the last week take 2 tylenol pms and sleep good.i took 10 mg lortabs for 5 yrs 5 a day 150 a month then switched them to roxicodone 30 mg 4 a day 120 a month.never had any pain all these years just doing it for the high and my doctor gave me anything i wanted i tapered down from 4 to 3 to 1 and then took one suboxone when i was in withdrawls on 8 mg suboxone i did this all in a matter of 5 days and havnt touched any thing in 34 days have no craving or desire too.my head still isnt completely back to normal though how long does anybody know when your back to 100%? i only took the one suboxone this seemed to work for me to get me past the withdrawls,i didnt want to switch one drug for another.it is soo nice too be clean and sober thoughi just want to be at 100% anybodys help on this matter is greatly apprecited thanks god bless

vduda is offline Member

Around 60 days is considered an important milestone. Sounds like your on your way to better life. Isn't life beautiful when your off opiates. The fog is lifting and the sun is burning bright. Congratulations! Keep on...Keeping on!
    God Bless

shwnjr is offline Member

Default thanks vduda

35 days today and its a great day feeling 100% and like you said the sunshine and no drug induced fog is a tremendous thng to enjoy love ya all

shwnjr is offline Member

Default just a little something more

ive heard these stories about people relapsing and the success rate if you do this on your own like i did is about 70% that you will relapse,well guess what im that 30 percent that will suceed.after the hellish first 3 weeks were i really learned from that no craving here and i will never take another pain pill ever again halleluyeah.im loving sober life to the fullest and am ever so grateful for that.if anybody need some help im here for you just write me and i will write back peace out

usmarine is offline New Member

[QUOTE=shwnjr;197451]ive heard these stories about people relapsing and the success rate if you do this on your own like i did is about 70% that you will relapse,well guess what im that 30 percent that will suceed.after the hellish first 3 weeks were i really learned from that no craving here and i will never take another pain pill ever again halleluyeah.im loving sober life to the fullest and am ever so grateful for that.if anybody need some help im here for you just write me and i will write back peace out

usmarine is offline New Member

i am so very happy for you,and proud of you to may you contiue to find happiness in every thing you do

shwnjr is offline Member

Default thanks usmarine

have you went through what i went through?its such a great feeling to be free from opiates and completely sober