Withdrawl from 30mg perks and suboxone. Please help..
    Mark mech2007 is offline New Member

Default Withdrawl from 30mg perks and suboxone. Please help..

I don't know where to go or to turn but it may be telling my mother and father everything. I have done this before and they think I'm clean and if I can do this on my own then I'd rather. It 5 am I've been up since 3 and took some suboxone then to stop my sweats. I know information is key so if I've left anything out I'll repost. I came across a forum and it seemed a gut dubbed Robert 325 has a lot of helpful insight on sub tapers and if ur reading please tell me what u think I'm in a bad situation here all though not as bad or nearly as bad as some others but I just want my normal life back and to need have to worry about this damn mess I'm in ever again. I'm gonna say 3to4 years I've been doin oxy then changed to perk when the stopped making them. I ate them. Snorted em. And smoked em but never shot anything ever and no abuse w any other drug. Honestly. Towards the end of he oxy phase I'd do almost a whole 80. But at then it was never one a day. It would always be here and there. Shoulda quit then while I was ahead. I wana make this somewhat short so about a Lil over a year ago I started getting subs not through a doc but a co worker so I didn't feel like ???? and would be able to work. Still in that same area. Recently until the weekend I've been on a binge of like 3 30s oxycodone a day almost every day for almost two weeks. Prior to that for a long time I would have two at a time maybe two or three days a week. But everyday since about a Lil over a year ago I started, I've Been taking suboxone in small increments. Always from an 8mg strip or pill. I know its harder to judge size from the pill but I'm talking .25 to .5 squares I'd need to get me through the day. But it's time I've gotten off bc it's been alm

Two years every day I need sub to make me function. So my predicament I'm in is that I'm using subs to be able to work and usually when I get done work illgo get drugs like an idiot. It's like I don't even care and just had to have em. I have four subs on me can get more and idk how to do a taper even if I could bc I take such small amounts but I knownill WD hard if I don't have sub especially after this binge I was just on. I know I can manage to not get pills and if not I will post it and maybe another plan for me can be advised like detox. But the thing is I cannot and will not loose my job. I'm only 4 months in and it hvac/r work and I need to be at my best at all times. It's so hard to get a job in these mechanical fields with minor experience. I want to get off subs completely but idk what to do bc I know the wd from them will be scary like the real stuff. So I figure if I take what I got it will get me well over a month maybe two of subs everyday and that's mean as long as I follow the rules and don't take any perks then I shouldn't WD from them. But it's the subs that scare me too. I'm in such a mess I'm scared and I just want to be better Nd don't want put this on my mom she will think its her fault and she does enough for me but if a taper won't work then I only see detox working. Work is my main concern. Idk if I could take a week off. Sunday to sunday around a certain time past my last perk use which was Sunday and not do subs that whole week and start stopping two days prior so I can WD from subs? Please help me it may not seem as serious ad other cases but I am weaker than most. Please help and tell me what y'all think

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Were you taking the subs AND doing the Oxy? Or were you off the subs two weeks and now you're taking the subs? OR are you taking the subs at .25 or .5 religiously everyday and also doing oxy whenever. I need to know which one. We can get you through this, so just hold on. You're right we need to get you off the pills. But you need to WANT THIS LIKE NO OTHER. If you don't you'll just jerk around with the subs again. So just let me know what you're currently taking. Yes, you can taper the sub from what you have. We need to make sure the other garbage is out of your system. So I need to know exactly what you're taking.

Peace,

Iloerose

I been taking .25 to .5 sub religiously for almost two yrs every. I was doing the oxy about two three times a week as well, for the past month it's been almost every day two a day andb for the past 2 week aboutb 2 0r 3 a day mostly 3. About 5days out the week. Im frying my brain I can feel it. That's about all I think your asking I'm sorry I'm trying to make it clear. That's my concern is that I've been doing both for so long I think I'll still have super bad WD from the sub once it clears out the WD from the oxycodone.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I would stop the Oxy, period. Post what you just posted to me on the "need to talk" forum. You may be able to stay on the sub and then come off the sub. I don't know. I mean SERIOUSLY I want to see your last post on the need to talk thread. There are people there that can help, if not we'll go from where you're at. NO MORE OXY. Don't worry about the sub right now, just post on the "need to talk" and perhaps the suboxone thread.

Peace,

Iloerose