Vicodin Withdrawal
    Stellabelle is offline Junior Member

Default Vicodin Withdrawal

I have been kicking an 8 year vicodin addiction since Wednesday. Although not taking much 1-2 a day 3 at max until having rotator cuff surgery 3 weeks ago. So I have inundated my system since the surgery. I am on day five and as of this morning I thought things were turning, I even managed to go to rehab for my shoulder, but this afternoon, holy cow I feel bad. Will this ebb and flo like this? I need some support, this right now seems to be the worst.

misspolly is offline New Member

Hi Stellabelle, I am in the same boat you are...day 5 off the hydro pills. I took the same amount as you did but just for a few years. Three years ago I started then the last two years got worse. We can do this!! I have had cravings today but I do feel better than I did last Thursday when I stopped. Every minute that we make the choice not to give in gets us closer to the goal line and FREEDOM. It's not easy at all...I know others will give better advice but I just wanted you to know I am going through this as well. Take care!!!

Denny_D is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stellabelle View Post
    I have been kicking an 8 year vicodin addiction since Wednesday. Although not taking much 1-2 a day 3 at max until having rotator cuff surgery 3 weeks ago. So I have inundated my system since the surgery. I am on day five and as of this morning I thought things were turning, I even managed to go to rehab for my shoulder, but this afternoon, holy cow I feel bad. Will this ebb and flo like this? I need some support, this right now seems to be the worst.
    Stella ..... I have been posting to you on the other site. You will get most of the same people right here as well.

It is so much better to keep everything in one thread so the answers do not cross each other. Hope this helps....Denny