Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ARTIST658
Pleasse talk if your addicted to opiates
    Newman2020 is offline New Member

Default Pleasse talk if your addicted to opiates

This is. my first time in here and need some advice. I've been taking opiates for almost two years iv. 120mg roxi per shot 3 bags $20 / well I've been on meth for 6days now. getting sleep at night zanex klonapin try to eat during the day
    plinty of fluids water milk , I havnt done nothing today ate couple of hot dogs, what I was wondering do you think I have stayed up through the withdrawals of opiated last took 2 bags sat . any one w info please help , im starting to feel really wierd not like ope sick like times befre, do you think im with drawing from meth.my neck is really tense and feel out of it ,

Anonymous Guest

are you taking the meth (which i assume you mean methadone) thru a clinic, or did you just get some....

its still an opiate, so it will replace your habit. and methadone is much much harder to get off, its a long lasting one...

if you think that taking methadone is going to help withdrawals, you need to think again. once you run out, then you are still going to go thru wd....

what dose have you been taking.?

its hard to know what to tell you, coz you dont really give out much info.

i suggest if you are serious bout getting clean, you go to a doctor and get on suboxone, it will be easier to taper off and get clean..

i was a iv user too, got on methadone program, worst and best thing i ever did. sure i never had to pay for my drugs any more, but you sure aint clean on methadone. its a long lasting opiate, and very very hard to come off.

i used subs for 1 year 3 months, to get off methadone...

good luck
    cheeky

Newman2020 is offline New Member

NO iM TALKING ABOUT CRYSTAL METH

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Newman2020 View Post
    This is. my first time in here and need some advice. I've been taking opiates for almost two years iv. 120mg roxi per shot 3 bags $20 / well I've been on meth for 6days now. getting sleep at night zanex klonapin try to eat during the day
    plinty of fluids water milk , I havnt done nothing today ate couple of hot dogs, what I was wondering do you think I have stayed up through the withdrawals of opiated last took 2 bags sat . any one w info please help , im starting to feel really wierd not like ope sick like times befre, do you think im with drawing from meth.my neck is really tense and feel out of it ,
    Cheeky passed on some wisdom based on her own experiences with opiates, especially methadone - and she is completely accurate. Before you start on any opiate replacement therapy - like methadone - you NEED to know what you're getting into. Methadone does not work the same as other opiates, and getting off the methadone is going to be a whole lot more difficult than getting off the roxys.

You are jumping from one addiction to another - methadone for roxys, plus the xanax and klonopin - all addictive drugs. If you want true freedom from addiction, then you need to stop fueling the addiction with other addictive substances. You CAN go off the roxys "cold turkey," use the Thomas Recipe and the worst of it will be over in less than a week. If you turn to methadone, you're not only prolonging your addiction, but you're creating a bigger problem down the road.

God bless,
    Ruth
    michellelisa1982 likes this.

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.

rickethyo is offline New Member

unfortuniately the Meth will not override the opiate addiction, it only puts it on hold. once a year or so ago, i got a few g's of the powder instead of my usual 4 100mg morphine pills, and stayed up for a few days.
    once i finally slept and awoke, the morphine withdraws were the worst they had ever been, i was so weak i had to have someone bring me a shot just to get out of bed :/

mypbinc is offline New Member

Hello, please be careful, I think you are starting to withdrawl. Post back and let me know how you are doing. I just joined this site, I would like an email pal because I am trying to get off my MS CONTIN. I had 2 back surgeries but I am trying to cut back and I am doing it at home. thanks