People say that detox is the easy part....
    Nomrlys is offline New Member

Default People say that detox is the easy part....

Before I detoxed I was affraid of how bad it would be (off opana er 40mil) crushed and snorted every day..well..the way I did it,,it really wasnt bad..As of 12/21 ive been off for two weeks..Im very proud of myself for doing this but I am just miserable.! I have the worst attitude..No energy.. CANT SLEEP..and feel like Im Morning the loss of that stupid little pill!! Ive been going to the gym again and its draining everything I have..and Im taking a (one a day) mens vitamin..
    I know everyone reacts differently but Im 34,male,185lbs used to be very athletic AND FRIENDLY.. Anyone have suggestions on vitamins or natural stuff that will help me out of this fog?? Or do I just have to deal with this and hope It goes away someday..?

Oh and No Benzo,s for me thank you..

Peace143 is offline Junior Member

Hi Nomrlys - it is quite normal to feel the way you feel after quitting. You ARE mourning the loss! But it does get better. What i found that helped me a lot was B complex (B6, B12) - they give you energy and help with anxiety and also 5 HTP or Sam -E both can be found at any vitiamin shop. Choose one or the other, but do not take both together. Do a little research to see which one you want to try first. Keep up the excercise, it helps - if you weren't going to the gym I can almost guarantee that you'd probably feel A LOT worse right now. When I quit, I was so depressed, angry, had no motivation or energy and it was awful, but these suppliments helped a lot and give it some more time, you will get your old self back and then some! Good luck and God Bless. Peace

Peace143 is offline Junior Member

oh, and by the way, 2 weeks is awesome! Congratulations! Be proud of yourself for what you have accomplished! Despite feeling awful, you are managing to stay clean which deserves a lot of credit!

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nomrlys View Post
    Before I detoxed I was affraid of how bad it would be (off opana er 40mil) crushed and snorted every day..well..the way I did it,,it really wasnt bad..As of 12/21 ive been off for two weeks..Im very proud of myself for doing this but I am just miserable.! I have the worst attitude..No energy.. CANT SLEEP..and feel like Im Morning the loss of that stupid little pill!! Ive been going to the gym again and its draining everything I have..and Im taking a (one a day) mens vitamin..
    I know everyone reacts differently but Im 34,male,185lbs used to be very athletic AND FRIENDLY.. Anyone have suggestions on vitamins or natural stuff that will help me out of this fog?? Or do I just have to deal with this and hope It goes away someday..?

Oh and No Benzo,s for me thank you..
    L tyrosine. multi b vitamins. check out the thomas recipe for opiate withdrawl... and IT IS GOING TO GET BETTER.
    good on ya. 2 weeks is awesome alright.

hang in there tho mate, yes it is going to get better. you must be just about at the turning point,

kiwi

GOLDA55 is offline Member

Red face Hello, I am 63 years old, if I can do it, you can

I just also got out of detox and am 1 week free and feel so depressed, absolutely no motivation. just getting dressed was a chore. you are so much younger. you certainely have more physical energy than a grandma & mom. Keep it up. Luck to you!