Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anonymous
HELP..... I need to get off of Fentanyl but don't know how or if I can ASAP please
    Survivor88 is offline New Member

Exclamation HELP..... I need to get off of Fentanyl but don't know how or if I can ASAP please

Hi, I've been getting my grandmother's 100 mcg/ fentanyl patches that she has given me after she that she has to wear for only 2 days instead of the 3 and the withdrawal's are horrible.. Vomiting, cannot eat, cannot sleep, legs jerk up in the air for no apparent reason, pouring sweat but feels like ice water running thru my vein's.. I've tried tapering off but the cravings are awful.. I don't feel like moving.. Will someone please help??? PLEASE

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor88 View Post
    Hi, I've been getting my grandmother's 100 mcg/ fentanyl patches that she has given me after she that she has to wear for only 2 days instead of the 3 and the withdrawal's are horrible.. Vomiting, cannot eat, cannot sleep, legs jerk up in the air for no apparent reason, pouring sweat but feels like ice water running thru my vein's.. I've tried tapering off but the cravings are awful.. I don't feel like moving.. Will someone please help??? PLEASE
    how long you been using them?
    You just need to stop.....
    withdrawals off those are difficult, but you've been using a fairly low dose...
    Treat the symptoms....
    use the Thomas Recipe....
    just hang tight, eat when you can, sleep when you can and excercise as much as you can.
    This stuff is awful.....
    get off it and STAY off it.
    do you have the link to the Thomas recipe?
    btw, i came off the patches after using for 4 years at a high dose, so it's possible.
    pottasium for the legs and rls,
    lots of hot baths with epsom salts.....
    you could go subs, but i'm not sure it's worth it at the dose you've been on.
    how long,
    how many patches at a time and how long did you use each patch and how? put it on you skin....how?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-13-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    winged eagle likes this.