First day of taper...Norco/Soma
    thepopo is offline New Member

Default First day of taper...Norco/Soma

Greetings! I have decided that it's time to get off these pills due to a serious conflict with work, I'm a cop. I started taking 10mg Norco 350mg Soma combo almost a year ago to treat a back/neck injury. I've been taking 4-5 of each daily, which I realize is not a lot compared to some. So far today I've taken 5mg of norco/350 soma at 9am. At 215, I couldn't take it anymore so I took same dosage again. I'm hoping to be able to do the taper for about two weeks until I'm completely off. The kicker is i have got to be on the top of my game for work. I can't take any time off, except the next 4 days. Would I be better off going cold turkey and kicking it, or gradually dosing down? It should be noted that I have a script for 30 .25mg of Xanax which could be used to help. How long can I expect WD's to last with the amount I was taking? And... I can't talk to anyone about this, so this is my only outlet. Thanks in advance!

thepopo is offline New Member

Well, at 9pm, I took a whole norco and soma. To make it a total of 20 mg of hydro, full dose of Soma. Since I feel I could easily walk from Soma, I haven't been worsening my taper off norco by tapering Soma as well. One obstacle at a time. Even though I took my usual dose, I still feel like ????!