Detoxing Need help.. Is really scared..
    katiekitten is offline New Member

Exclamation Detoxing Need help.. Is really scared..

I got addicted to hydrocodone three weeks after my Gallbladder surgery.. I am on almost day 5 and I am not getting better at all.. I am 19 years old and have never had surgery or pain meds... Now my body wants it badly... I am getting very nausea vomiting can't sleep and I can't cool my body down... I am over heating like crazy and I'm very scared... Is the overheating part of detox? If so please tell me. I need some help. I have tried cold towels, Showers, and ice packs and A few others stuff just to calm me down so I can sleep... Sometimes I start shaking badly and don't know how to calm down... How will I tell if it's calming down and going out of my body?

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Welcome Katie, how much were you taking? You should be just about over the worst of it. All you describe are WD symptoms hang in there you are just about through with it Dog

katiekitten is offline New Member

I was taking 10 to 5mg for about three weeks... I was able to sleep a bit more last night but I was freezing again and I woke up and was a bit over heated... I can't feel the over heating now but I can still feel it upsetting my stomach...

iloerose is online now Platinum Member

How many.
    What mg.

Are you telling me that you were taking 10 5mg. pills per day for three weeks? Let me know. How are you feeling now? Are you still feeling hot? Like fever hot? Make sure you stay hydrated. After five days of no vicodin at the amount you were taking you really shouldn't be having terrible symptoms.

Peace,

Iloerose

surfdog is offline Senior Member

are you running a fever, the symptoms shuoldn't be all that bad after 5 days as Iloerose has stated if there is fever could be something else such as infection Dog