22 days and still not right.
    ranoveron911 is offline New Member

Default 22 days and still not right.

I am 24 years old and have been taking pain medication for six years for injuries that I really dont want to talk about. I was taking oxycodone 30mg, ten times a day and got fed up with being dependant on them. I had 400 pills in the sink that broke my garbage disposal.

This is the first time in six years I have gone a single day without this. Anyways im passed the 10 days of hell and man that was no joke. But its been 22 days now and every night my legs and arms are still shaking. I still have anxiety I can feel in my chest. Whats going on here?; I thought this is suppose to stop after two weeks at most. When will I be 100% cause im stuck at 75?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Have you monitored your blood pressure? You may need some clonidine to help with those symptoms, but need to know how your blood pressure is running.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Rano ave you checked with your doc and told him what you're doing. This may be something other Than WDs Surfdog