2 weeks
    shawn156 is offline Member

Default 2 weeks

I have been clean for 2 weeks 3 days. No opiates at all and every day gets better. I don't have any cravings for them,really didn't have to deal with it this time around and it has helped keep me clean.
    I don't think I would of made a clean cut from the addiction if I didn't use tylenol 3 to get off the vicodin/norco.
    My pain level varies,usually worse when I am sleeping and wakes me up.But it goes away after I move around a bit and don't have to take any thing for it.I do have problems with my neck still,so I am using flexirel as needed for that,usually 2-3 a day sometimes less.
    Since I have gotten off the vicodin,I am going to start going of a 4 year xanax addiction. I know this is going to be extremely hard.I went from 4mg a day to 2mg pretty easily but from 2mg to 1.5 mg was very very tough. I have kind of started doing it and cutting one of my doses in half and only taking 1.25mg a day,usually the dose before bed so I don't have to be up dealing with withdrawals.I have to take it as soon as I get out of bed because of the w/ds.I know getting away from xanax is a slow process and I will take my time getting off them.

minivin is offline Member

Congrats Shawn,sounds like you are doing great,you are where alot of us want to be.Keep up the great work,and yes i also hurt the worse at night,i am really thinking a new boxspring and mattress would help alot,you never know,take care and keep us updated.

shawn156 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by minivin View Post
    Congrats Shawn,sounds like you are doing great,you are where a lot of us want to be.Keep up the great work,and yes i also hurt the worse at night,i am really thinking a new box spring and mattress would help a lot,you never know,take care and keep us updated.
    Thanks! I have a fairly new bed and never had problems before. It's just something I will have to put up with.I'm not going back on those evil bastards for that reason when I am doing good during the day without.
    Where I work I sit for nearly 12 hours straight and have done it without any problems except for my neck which is under control for the most part.