13 days clean from vicodin and need pointers for energy
    stacirenee41 is offline New Member

Unhappy 13 days clean from vicodin and need pointers for energy

this is my 13th day since ive taken a vicodin.. i used suboxon to get myself off them..ive been off subs for about 3 days no..and i only did an 8th of a strip at a time and a quarter a day...and it was a breeze. i had NO symptoms no pain no restlessness no lack of energy...

but now day 13 i want to relapse.. i want to call him up and get a couple..i have to work in 2 hours and not looking forward to it and honestly freaking out.. ive taken 5 hour shots and ephederine pills for energy and nothing

what can i do to increase my energy?

shawn156 is offline Member

Have you tried some light workout or walking/running for a short time to get your brain going? Good job on staying clean and you made it 13 days,don't go back and relapse.I know you didn't have bad w/d but trust the ones who know all about how bad they can be,much better to stay clean and get through this last part of being away from the pills.

Izzn is offline Member

Vitamin B12, there are pills available over the counter that you dissolve under your tongue. DO NOT waste money on pills you swallow, USELESS. I started with what my doc told me to get at CVS, every other day. Last week I got some different ones and they are about 2500 mgs. Yes, thousand! and I am doing one nearly every day. Boy can I feel the difference! My doc says they are fine.

Please hydrated every day with plain water till you are certain you will float away. Take a walk in the sunshine too. A Vitamin D supplement worked wonders for my depression as I live in a state that has been pretty gloomy.

Remember, the pills totally messed up your brain and body chemistry. Give it time, hydration, excercise and nutrition to balance itself again. Please do not call him, do not set yourself back. If you did, it's ok, but get clean again asap and get your body healthy again. I am 3 months and 1 day clean off of Opana, vics, and percs. You can do this, I swear it.

please post back and let us know how you are.

thalia45 is offline Member

Under the tongue? There's some news, thanks!

Izzn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by thalia45 View Post
    Under the tongue? There's some news, thanks!
    Hehe, you're welcome. I forget the brand name of the original ones I had, common brand at CVS. This new brand is working better for me and I just went and got it out of the cabinet. It is called Nature's Blend B12 Sublingual, 2500 mcg's. Take one tablet daily under tongue until dissolved.

The skin and tissue membrane is very thin under your tongue and the vitamins get into your blood faster, while avoiding the acids of your digestive tract. They do not taste bad at all, take about 10 minutes to dissolve. I like them so much better than my original brand.

Izzn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by stacirenee41 View Post
    this is my 13th day since ive taken a vicodin.. i used suboxon to get myself off them..ive been off subs for about 3 days no..and i only did an 8th of a strip at a time and a quarter a day...and it was a breeze. i had NO symptoms no pain no restlessness no lack of energy...

but now day 13 i want to relapse.. i want to call him up and get a couple..i have to work in 2 hours and not looking forward to it and honestly freaking out.. ive taken 5 hour shots and ephederine pills for energy and nothing

what can i do to increase my energy?
    stacirenee, you have no energy yet because you are still unhealthy. The pills leached all the nutrition out of you and threw your system way out of balance. Please keep working on getting your body healthy properly and your energy will return. I promise.