Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Comeback Kid
Your Fluoxetine experiences? (gg550, Prozac, Sarafem, Fontex; (RS)-N-methyl-3-phenyl)
    Lonelyboy Guest

Unhappy Your Fluoxetine experiences? (gg550, Prozac, Sarafem, Fontex; (RS)-N-methyl-3-phenyl)

Also called, gg550 (on the drug capsule), Prozac, Sarafem, Fontex; (RS)-N-methyl-3-phenyl-3-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]propan-1-amine (Systematic (IUPAC) name)

Hii all...

I would like to know your Fluoxetine experiences and feelings of it.

Personally for me, the negative sexual side effects are really awful ..

Here are mines:

I took this drug for about 2~3 months and it is the only drug i take (well before that, i tried Venlafaxine, but it was even worse, i could not sleep the entire night, i literally laid on my bed for about 10 hours straight with no sleep.. )

But let me tell u about some positives of fluoxetine (comparing to nondrug (no fluoxetine taken):

1. Speed and memory is slightly faster, mentally and physically.

2. Hearing is sharper, clearer, and louder.

3. Slightly easier to sleep.

4. Last very longer before orgasm than nondrug.

5. Intelligence is slightly increased as well. :]

Here are the negatives, which i highly do not like:

1. Sexual pleasure (sometimes including orgasm) is reduced and debilitated significantly.

Before i started fluoxetine (no drugs taken, just clean and free :]), even the slightest beautiful touch gives incredible pleasure , i love this very much ^-^. But now with the drug, all sexuality are definitely decreased. I feel feeble and sexually enervated and languid.. :[

2. I will be wet more quickly/earlier (not the amount/quantity of wetness, but less wetness than nondrug when fh*cking)

3. Mentally, my sexual mind is also lowered. Sometimes, I do not desire the things i want to do with a beautiful girl. :[

4. Depression, sadness, anxiety, and shyness: All of these are still the same.. T-T... The reason i am sad because i do not have that 1 true love in my life. Why would a drug make me happy?... D:

4. And finally, orgasm. Orgasm is very difficult to achieve... :[

Color of red = negatives and unjust
    Color of green = positives, clean, and beautiful.

Ummm..... sorry about the colors and formatting, i think they are beautiful ^-^.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-20-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Comeback Kid is offline Senior Member

Hey buddy. I am currently taking Fluoxetine. I have been for almost 7 months. I have noticed a slight decrease in my sex drive on 20mg daily. I saw the doctor last month and he doubled the dose because I was depressed and overly anxious on the 20mg. So I began taking 40mg daily. That was fine for a couple weeks. But then it really began to effect me mentally. It's like i was thinking TOO CLEAR. Like I would over think things. I would start getting panic attacks and my heart would race. And sometimes thoughts became irrational, and dangerous in nature. So I backed it back down to 20 on my own. And I feel great now. I can say that the flouxetine has probably been a big reason for my success on detoxing from opiates. It has kept me positive and looking at the good side of life without them. 17 days out. I don't find any other glaring side effects. Im sorry yours are so bad. Maybe try lexapro, which is much milder. Good luck
    Lonelyboy likes this.
    Hi my name is Adam, i'm an addict
    "Do you have another day 1 in you?"
    “If I can't win what sense does it make to fight?”
    Do tomorrow what you did today, you get tomorrow what you got today
    Clean as of 05.30.2014 (4:00pm CST)