• 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By Sunny mom
  • 4 Post By Cryin58
  • 3 Post By Kristen1022
  • 5 Post By rxqueen83
  • 2 Post By kathleen5hockey
Why Does Robert's Name say BANNED?
    ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

Default Why Does Robert's Name say BANNED?

Why Does Robert's Name say BANNED?
    all of his posts say Banned under his name????
    I don't understand?
    P - R - A - Y - E - R
    When life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL !

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

I spoke with Robert earlier.. He got put in the penalty box for a bit....He speaks the truth, problem is, some dont like to hear it... He is fine though and is using his time to play fetch with Roxy.
    Robert_325 likes this.

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

thanx! reid!
    put in the penalty box for truth telling.. hmmm... kind of a 'badge of honor' if ya ask me!

he needs the time off anyways

thankful that's all it is!!
    caughtagain and Robert_325 like this.
    P - R - A - Y - E - R
    When life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL !

this too shall pass (in this case, one week)
    ClassiqueMom likes this.

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    this too shall pass (in this case, one week)
    I asked about him on my thread and saw that he was "banned" under his name also! I thought..WHAT??? Thank you for the info Reid. Robert you take care buddy. Talk to you soon!

Hugs,
    Karen
    toni.s. likes this.

Anonymous Guest

quite a few of us oldies have been banned.hee hee. ive been banned a few times. no biggie.
    caughtagain likes this.

Yep, I got a seat in the penalty box... bigs hugs OG CA.. I hear a puppy might be in the Kiwi's future? the other CA

Anonymous Guest

Hi All
    Yes Robert got put in time out...But he has had a very busy day today, so it was good for him. Im his wife and if anyone has got to talk to him... Im not in time out YET!!!! Hi Jeff dont get mad at me ok Im just trying to help...Melinda
    what456 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi All
    Yes Robert got put in time out...But he has had a very busy day today, so it was good for him. Im his wife and if anyone has got to talk to him... Im not in time out YET!!!! Hi Jeff dont get mad at me ok Im just trying to help...Melinda

Hi Melinda,

Don't know if you remember me, but I wrote to you before and you wrote back! So very nice to hear from you again!

I was getting worried about Robert because he always pops in on my thread and gives me so much support and information. Reid gave us the scoop and looks like Robert was a bad boy and got sat down and no playing right now! HaHaHaHa!

Tell him I was thinking about him and I hope you yourself are doing well. Thanks again for posting Melinda!

Big Hugs,
    Karen

Anonymous Guest

yeh, i've been in the penalty box.....not as many times as the kiwi tho!

mottam is offline Advanced Member

Got taken to the wood shed once myself.
    As stated - he wanted/needed the downtime.

Melinda - how are you my friend? All is well here.

mottam
    Persistency is consistency

Anonymous Guest

Hi Karen
    Im so happy that things turned out so well for you... Robert speeks of you often ...Im keeping him busy on his time out so all is well...I will tell him Hi for you... xoxo,Melinda
    Strong Desire likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Mottam
    Im doing good... Still watching out for those darn Snakes down here. I hate those things and it seems Im the one that sees them all the time...I know how to use a shot gun,my daughter and I took skeet shooting lessions and I have done a little hunting.(got a 7 point bull elk) ... so those snakes better wach it. It is so good to hear from you...Keep in touch my friend,Melinda
    ClassiqueMom likes this.

willow22 is offline Member

Mental flash: Hallmark made an ornament a couple years ago, talking Hide 'n Seek Pickles. Press their button & they give clues to finding them.

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad that there are people suffering on here and he can't help them. That's all I'm going to say about it. I remember when he helped me. It made a lot of difference. There is a lot to be said for years of experience. Don't anyone get mad at me, admin, it's just a fact that he helps people a lot here every day. Melinda

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    It's too bad that there are people suffering on here and he can't help them. That's all I'm going to say about it. I remember when he helped me. It made a lot of difference. There is a lot to be said for years of experience. Don't anyone get mad at me, admin, it's just a fact that he helps people a lot here every day. Melinda
    I just don't understand it all. I don't know what was done, or what was said, but I agree with you 100% Melinda! There are many people that could use his help right this minute. I am one of them. So just know that you have a gal on your side in this! All I can say I guess.

Hugs,
    Karen

1mortim is offline New Member

Melinda, hi, i have been trying to find Robert and see he is banned for a week. Im sure for saying something that was true. You may remember me as brndout and I was trying to get Robert to help with my induction. I have his instructions and COWS worksheet so I can use that. I would like to get direction from someone as I dont do to well left to my own devices. Maybe you can point me in the right direction. Oh. for some reason the moderators keep deleating my threads. Thank you and I hope you have been doing well.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Haven't decided my future now that I'm classified as a human being again. Taking some time to think it over. Will probably talk with you guys again eventually. God bless.
    willow22 likes this.

Sunny mom is offline Member

Glad you're unbanned!
    ClassiqueMom likes this.

Cryin58 is offline New Member

Robert... Just wanted to let you know you saved my life... 5 days off subs, did it your way, not doing bad at all. Life is good and it is truly is a privilege to be sober as we all know!...thanks Kevin

Kristen1022 is offline Member

Roberrrrrt! I am many weeks sub free and feeling great! If you didn't see the post on my own thread, thank you so very very much for your time and support. It is appreciated! I don't know if I would have gotten through it if I didn't have a place, away from my reality, where I could come and vent and be real and get only support and care in return. Like you've said, I never have to use again and I never will.

Thank you so so much. You have influenced my life for the better.

rxqueen83 is offline Member

DITTO
    TEN DAYS CLEAN TODAY ROBERT!
    YOU SAVED MY LIFE & THAT OF MY SON'S LIFE! GOD BLESS YOU IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO MAN!
    YOU GAVE MY DAUGHTER BACK HER MOMMA
    MY MOMMA BACK HER DAUGHTER
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nadia, Baby, Daughter & Boyfriend (One big happy, clean family now)
    COMPLETELY CLEAN (Sub FREE) as of 7/20/12

"I don't like the drugs, but the drugs LIKE ME" Marilyn Manson

kathleen5hockey is offline Advanced Member

Robert should never be banned. He is the most giving, wonderful, loving person. Without him as well as others I would be in a lot worse shape. Robert tells the truth! If people don't want to hear it, that is their problem. Robert, take time for your wife and family. Time to move on.
    caughtagain and toni.s. like this.

rxqueen83 is offline Member

kathleen
    I got a time out for critisizing the administrators decision once so please be careful
    COMPLETELY CLEAN (Sub FREE) as of 7/20/12

"I don't like the drugs, but the drugs LIKE ME" Marilyn Manson