When will this end?
    twighlight is offline Junior Member

Default When will this end?

I am on day 7 since my rapid tapering and I still feel like DOODIE! I caved in Wed and Thur. Wed I took 1 perc and 1/2 lortab and Thurs. I took 1 7.5 mg lortab. I am coming off 10-15 percs (10's) a day. Did me taking the pills on those two days make worse? I'm thinking this should be getting better. I have Sunday and Monday off and will be returning to work on Tues and right now I don't know how I am going to do it. I just want this over with.

What do you all think?

nutballgirl is offline Member

call a doc in your area who is trained to dispense suboxone. i think there's a list on and for god's sake, try a 12-step meeting (NA) if you can get out of bed. it won't kill you! keep checking in and don't give up, YOU CAN DO IT! do you have someone with you who can help you out and keep an eye on you?

"to laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!" -Emerson