Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By winged eagle
  • 2 Post By deleted116
What will they come up with next??
    disabledleo is offline Member

Default What will they come up with next??

Hi all- I wanted to share something thats been bugging me & thought I'd inform all of you. My OxyContin 20 mg Purdue Pharma LP bottle has a mico chip / RFID tag attached under the label & I've tried several times to get a picture of it to show you all but the pictures are all flashed out except one I will try & post. The strange thing is this thing has to be sending out a serious signal because of what it did to camera & I was getting a perfectly round circle that is red looked at from a different angel

I just don't like how this bottle is sending out a UHF signal for someone to use a handheld reader / locator that even can be made very easily & cheap to find your bottle of pills. There have been COUNTLESS times my pills disappeared & I KNOW I DIDN'T TAKE THEM....
    Now I know how they were finding them...........

Just wanted to share
    I'll have to figure out how to add the link w/out displaying my daughters full name in the document. But any white bottle or any Brand name drug coming from Purdue Pharma LP has a tracking devise under the label & if it were JUST RFID why is there a micochip in the center screwing up any pictures from being taken

winged eagle is offline Advanced Member

Ok, this post has totally messed with my head.
    Wth...
    I need to think about this..
    But, seriously.. Wth??
    Comeback Kid likes this.

deleted116 is offline Member

I just don't like how this bottle is sending out a UHF signal for someone to use a handheld reader / locator that even can be made very easily & cheap to find your bottle of pills. There have been COUNTLESS times my pills disappeared & I KNOW I DIDN'T TAKE THEM....
    Now I know how they were finding them...........
    I'm not sure what you mean.....there is something that looks like a microchip on your bottle? I'm a little worried about your post. The quote about makes it sound like you think someone has been "locating" your bottles and taking them from you. Who is the "someone"? Where were they finding them....inside your house?

I hope I'm misreading and just confused....because if not this has me worried about how you are doing?
    caughtagain and winged eagle like this.

iloerose is online now Platinum Member

Seriously, Leo? How are you doing? I followed your original thread (lurking) and posted to your last one. Who put the tag on your bottle. I do remember reading something about you running out of meds before on your other thread. But I'm a bit confused about what you mean here. I hope you're o.k.

Peace,

Iloerose