what is the scoop on ecstasy strert drug?
    brendaorlando is offline New Member

Default what is the scoop on ecstasy strert drug?

my daughter has been drugged...........PLEASE HELP ME!.......what are the side effects and how much ecstasy would someone have to ingest to create a state of psychoses and hallucinations?

Stallion is offline Senior Member

ecstacy is a common street name for MDMA, a phenethylamine similer in structure to amphetamines and mescaline. The problem is that tablets are sold as "Ecstacy" and can contain practiclly anything, from asprin to >>>>>>. If she is in a psychotic state you may need to seek medical attention and test to determine exactly what drug she ingested. More info on MDMA and "ecstacy" at http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

Information = Freedom

janecooks is offline New Member

I hope you have sought medical care for your daughter, and that she is okay.

brendaorlando is offline New Member

My daughter has been transferred to a psychiatric crisis intervention unit........she was bizarre behavior in the hospital and the Dr. there Baker Acted her for 72 hours...............I am afraid that her mind may not come back that soon, if ever............Trouble is that the tests are not showing up any drugs......aren't there some drugs that are not detected?