What is aluminum foil used for?
    patrickk is offline New Member

Default What is aluminum foil used for?

I suspect my wife is addicted to tylox and/or valium, and I know she is a habitual pot smoker. I recently went through my trash to find approx(4) 4x6" squares of aluminum foil that were burnt. Please help make a educated guess at what this could be. Thanks for the feed back.

Latinjen is offline New Member

She could be free basing or just making a pipe out of the foil. I have done both. Not anymore thank god, but I have done it. Smell the foil. What does it smell like? Were there straws? If not look for pens w/ the ink pulled out, hence a straw.... Sorry, but I hope that helps...

PS... May just be the disposable pipe! What she's putting in it pipe is the?

Always Down....
    Jennifer

KlOnoPin is offline Member

well, unfortunately it's 1 of 2 things, freebasing cocaine mixed w/ baking soda toa paste, or, ice, crystal. Have you seen her not sleep recently, not eat, pase aorund the house, have energy to "go" all day/night. it's 99% one of the above.

stuck is offline New Member

I used to smoke >>>>>> off of the tinfoil. It's sold in 4"x4" peices of tinfoil.

nancyjeannes.comcast.net is offline Junior Member

quote:Originally posted by patrickk

I suspect my wife is addicted to tylox and/or valium, and I know she is a habitual pot smoker. I recently went through my trash to find approx(4) 4x6" squares of aluminum foil that were burnt. Please help make a educated guess at what this could be. Thanks for the feed back.