Valium and Xanex
    tvg177 is offline New Member

Default Valium and Xanex

Hi! I am new to this forum. I have a few questions. I would like to know what is the highest dosage of valium you can take to help you sleep? I have a severe case of insomnia. My doctor gave me 10mg of valium and I also have Xanex. I need to know what is the highest dosage of valium I can take for sleep or if I can take valium and xanex together. Please respond and let me know!

Thanks

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

I Wouldnt recommend mixing them, and it depends on your body on how much you can take, some people dont have a tolerance and can overdose on small dosages, my advice to you is call the dr that gave them to you and ask him/her what dose they recommend you take, if what they prescribed you isnt working then be sure to let them know that, those drugs are highly addictive and its not cool to overdo them you could have serious problems down the road if you abuse them, I mean do what you will but be careful, If I were you I would ask your dr and thats all I am saying...Good luck to you, I am sorry to hear you have problems sleeping

Liz ann

klonopin333 is offline New Member

I REALLY WISH I WOULD HAVE ASKED MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT BENZOS BEFORE i BECAME ADDICTED.MAYBE I WOULD NOT BE IN THE PERDICMENT I AM IN NOW.IT IS GENERALY NOT A GOOD IDEA TO MIX BENZODIAPINES.THEY ARE IN THE SAME CATOGORY OF MEDS BUT CONTAIN DIFFERNT CHEMICALS.I WOULD DIFINATELY NOT MIX.IT CAN HAVE FATAL CONSEQUENCE.IT CAN DEPRESS YOU RESPITORY SYSTEM.I HAVE MIXED SEVERAL BENZOS,AND MY RESULT WAS NEVER GOOD.ONE TIME I COULD HARDLY BREATH.DONT DO IT UNLESS YOUR DOCTOR SAYS IT IS NECESSARY.I AM BETTIING HE WILL SAY NO SUCH THING.