Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37
Like Tree10Likes
Valium High
  1. #1
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default Valium High

    I just got prescribed Valium (not sure what mg), and I'm wondering if it will get me high. I'm taking it for 'anxiety' but I'm basically taking it to get high so I can go do things (like school), because I normally hate me life.
    I used to take 2-4 mg of Klonopin and that got me really high and feeling great.
    When I first took Klonopin I took .25 mg and could barely walk. Yes, I could barely walk. But I had to keep building the dose up for the same feeling.

    So now I have Valium, and I'm scared it won't do it for me and I'll want something better like Xanax. I've read online that Xanax is the king of benzos and will give you the best feeling, and Valium builds up over time.

    Any suggestions/comments?

  2. #2
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    3
    I have been reading your post and I want you to know I have panic disorder to..
    you don't want to get high...you just want to take the edge off so you can get use to doing things w/o them...I understand how you feel there was a time i would not leave my house..but I didn't let it stop me one day I just opened the door and the next day I took one step outside and so on.... anxiety is a big pain, but you can learn to live with it.. if you ever need to talk about it I'm here
    Melinda

  3. #3
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thanks for your post.
    Yes I know that I can live without these meds, but I don't want to anymore. I just hate life so much that reality isn't worth living.
    Have you ever tried Valium or Klonopin?

  4. #4
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    taking those drugs arent gonna make your reality any better, life will still suck. you have to figure out why you are feeling like that...
    i seen on your other post that you are clever, and manipulative,

    use your cleverness to get some help..... sounds like you just wanna get high.

    thats a slippery slope, if you think life sucks right now, try being dependent on a drug... you say you are already on prozac,,, its not working...

    why dont you listen to peoples advice and go get some help,....

    and, imagine how life would suck for your parents if you did top yourself... its such a selfish thing suidide... bloody selfish..

    ive seen the results of suicide, too many times to go into, but its all the people around you that suffer. its the easy way out for you, and your family would have to deal with the guilt, and sadness...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-08-2011 at 09:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    Thanks for your post.
    Yes I know that I can live without these meds, but I don't want to anymore. I just hate life so much that reality isn't worth living.
    Have you ever tried Valium or Klonopin?
    I have been on them all, and then they dont work anymore and like cheeky said then it really sucks...why dont you tell us a little about yourself and what you dont like I can help Im really good at it
    Melinda

  6. #6
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I'm not on anything anymore. And I'm trying to get help, I don't get why people don't understand that. I go to therapy twice a week and see many psychiatrists. What else can I do?

    And Melinda, go read my other topics. They explain my life in a few paragraphs.

  7. #7
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    I'm not on anything anymore. And I'm trying to get help, I don't get why people don't understand that. I go to therapy twice a week and see many psychiatrists. What else can I do?

    And Melinda, go read my other topics. They explain my life in a few paragraphs.
    I have read a lot of your post about how you wanted to die ...but you never said why ! except the way you feel around people all that is , is anxiety and there are lots of ways to beat that...I think you are way to hard on yourself...

  8. #8
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I want to die because I don't find any enjoyment in life, except when I'm on a benzo.
    Literally nothing appeals to me anymore.

  9. #9
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    I want to die because I don't find any enjoyment in life, except when I'm on a benzo.
    Literally nothing appeals to me anymore.
    your 18 you don't know what life has in store for you...you may be the one to save the world... i know how you feel i have been on every a/d there is to... I finally got pissed at all my docs and two years of counsolin...I wish I was never born most of my early life...but things change.. you don't even know who you are going to be yet.. lets get a hold of your anxiety and depression first...If you could be anything in your life what would it be ???
    primetimegrape likes this.

  10. #10
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    A high school social worker.

    And can't I just take Valium for a little bit so I like my life just for a couple weeks?

  11. #11
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    A high school social worker.

    And can't I just take Valium for a little bit so I like my life just for a couple weeks?
    I can tell you dont know much about anxiety disorder, there are some people that take it all there life i just chose to learn to live w/o it... but if you cant function w/o it take it...but just take enough so you dont freak out around people... I had it so bad I told you at one point I could not leave my house and I got past that and then every time I went into the store I thought I would throw up... Im past all of that now...but you know what makes the best social workers IS PEOPLE WITH ANXIETY DISORDER, why ,,,because we knkow how they feel and how to help them...
    you were talking about your family and how they dont want you around... they just dont understand what your going thru... my son came down with panic disorder before I did ...the hell he went thru... now he can handel it.. he is bi-polar to...and has depression to.. but he gets up every morning and says I will make it the best way I can he does rap music...LOL he is white but that is what he likes...

  12. #12
    MetalDuckMFC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    614

    Default

    I've held my tongue for awhile now, but I can't anymore. These boards are meant for people who want to get clean to better their lives. It's obvious by now that you JUST want to get high. For whatever reason. Maybe you really do want to die. All of the wonderful people are taking time out of their days to offer advice, and better alternatives. You shoot then down everytime.

    All you want is information on how to get high. Google 'Valium erowid'. That will give you the information YOU'RE looking for. And I'm sure we will see you in a year when you realize that everyone here was right, and now you're trying to kick a benzo addiction. And trust me, that will make your life MUCH worse.

  13. #13
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalDuckMFC View Post
    I've held my tongue for awhile now, but I can't anymore. These boards are meant for people who want to get clean to better their lives. It's obvious by now that you JUST want to get high. For whatever reason. Maybe you really do want to die. All of the wonderful people are taking time out of their days to offer advice, and better alternatives. You shoot then down everytime.

    All you want is information on how to get high. Google 'Valium erowid'. That will give you the information YOU'RE looking for. And I'm sure we will see you in a year when you realize that everyone here was right, and now you're trying to kick a benzo addiction. And trust me, that will make your life MUCH worse.




    "Maybe you really do want to die." Why in the world would you tell some kid that is obviously suffering something like that?

    You are being way out of line dude! This is drugs.com NOT NA or AA .... it's a site for asking questions about medications as well as getting clean. We have chronic pain patients come here that are on pain meds for life and that is their misfortune in life. We also have people who suffer from bipolar, anxiety and lots of things. Should they all stop posting because they annoy YOU???

    You have no business telling an 18 year old kid who is borderline suicidal that maybe he wants to die! That is heartless and ignorant! Perhaps you should do some googling yourself about dealing with people who suffer from anxiety as I am one of them and have been for thirty years. I don't appreciate people like you running off someone who Melinda was making progress with getting him to talk about goals and things that might help him. You are a totally heartless human being. You don't decide what this forum is for, you are just a participant here like others only a newer one than most.
    primetimegrape likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  14. #14
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    3 please disregard the last post..people just don't know what it is like to live with panic disorder...or have depression... I really care how you feel and would love to help you thru this... your not wasting my time.... I have spent years trying to get over this..so I can help other people...
    Can you email me? I really would like your help.
    drugforum3@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    primetimegrape likes this.

  15. #15
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    "Maybe you really do want to die." Why in the world would you tell some kid that is obviously suffering something like that?

    You are being way out of line dude! This is drugs.com NOT NA or AA .... it's a site for asking questions about medications as well as getting clean. We have chronic pain patients come here that are on pain meds for life and that is their misfortune in life. We also have people who suffer from bipolar, anxiety and lots of things. Should they all stop posting because they annoy YOU???

    You have no business telling an 18 year old kid who is borderline suicidal that maybe he wants to die! That is heartless and ignorant! Perhaps you should do some googling yourself about dealing with people who suffer from anxiety as I am one of them and have been for thirty years. I don't appreciate people like you running off someone who Melinda was making progress with getting him to talk about goals and things that might help him. You are a totally heartless human being. You don't decide what this forum is for, you are just a participant here like others only a newer one than most.
    Thanks, I really appreciate it. Your post made me feel so much better.
    If you want you can email me.

    drugforum3@yahoo.com

  16. #16
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    Can you email me? I really would like your help.
    drugforum3@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    If you want to look me up on FB you can find me under Melindaw49@yahoo.com

  17. #17
    MetalDuckMFC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Eeally believe I was misunderstood here. It's not like I told the kid to give suicide a shot. Not in the slightest. And I know what this site is for. I have also seen people, like Robert, get on people'a cases when they asked for help getting high, which Is ALL he is doing. You guys have given him SO many options, thoughts, opinions, etc. And he doesn't care to listen to ANY of it. He wants to know how much Valium will get him high. Plain and simple.

    I am sorry that the fact they YOU misunderstand me makes ME a bad person. That, also, was uncalled for. Only this time, it wasn't a misunderstanding.

    Not that I care what you think about me. I really don't. Just pointing out that he is wasting YOUR time. And I have personally seen you, Melinda, do a lot of good on these boards. You take time out of your day to give people advice, and hope. And I was just trying to stick up for all the good people here, such as yourself. It is SO obvious that he isn't looking for a therapist right now. I just think that your time would be better spent with someone who is seeking help.

  18. #18
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    yup i have to agree with ya metalduck, thats how it sounded to me as well. the guy has psychiatrists to talk to , and yet he is still just out to take some valium to make life good for a few weeks. yeh right....

  19. #19
    MetalDuckMFC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Somebody who understands what I was getting at. Thank you. I meant no disrespect. And the only understanding I have of anxiety is the month of it I experienced while coming clean off opiates so many months ago. And I could not have done that without all the help you wonderful people gave me. But I do remember, on my first topic, being jumped on and accused of not wanting help, just tips on how to ease the discomfort until my next dose. Because people thought I wasn't looking for real help. Now, that clearly WASN'T the case, bur I understood where everyone was coming from.

    And this kid is BLATANTLY asking for help getting high. And all you guys have tried to help him, and his responses have all been something along the line of , "Nope. Just wanna get high on Xanax. Don't far what you have to say.". And I'm not even being hyperbolic. He literally stated those facts. I understand you just want to help, but he isn't ready for any kind of help, and I feel like he is wasting everybody's time. That is ALL I am getting at. Sorry for being such a "horrible human being".

  20. #20
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    hey anyway metalduck, how ya goin... i remember you, and i know you are a youngfulla as well.
    hope you are doing well.

    3, wot about you..?? you would know, do you seriously want to beat this problem of feeling depressed and suicidal, or are you wantin something to get high off.. see, i understand how much our heads screw around with our emotions and all, but you have stated here, basically you want to hunt around till you get what you want. so you are an intelligent youngfulla ay..??

    how bout it.. do you want help. or just get high. you can be straight up. jeez we are all addicts here, i used for over 20 years, opiates and benzos, im lucky to be alive after some of my antics over the years, i just want you to know, benzos are a really slippery slope, and dabbling around when you are this young, could lead you down a path, that is worse than the one you are on now..

    wot does your psychiatrist say about this desire to hunt down the benzos, ? do they know.? are you being honest with them? are you being honest with us?

    get my drift youngfulla, you have to be the one who wants to sort it out..

    remember i said to you, ive seen suicide, close up, too many times, well what do you think.? how would your family feel if you did that.? your mother...? brothers.? sisters.? father.?

    see im going on, coz like i said before, benzos or no benzos, you have to get to the root of the issue, benzos are only a band aid covering it up... either that or metal is right, and you only want a good source of pills. (you yourself said, you are clever and manipulative, and a stubborn kid)

    you are anonymous on here, you can be honest, what is it you need from us...?

    and good one, you would make a good counsellor. once you sort yourself out. i now work with troubled youth, coz ive been there done that... make a goal for yourself. get a plan.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-10-2011 at 03:19 AM.

  21. #21
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    I don't mean to be harsh to anyone. But after talking off the forum to this kid up into the night he has lots more going on than just wanting to get high. He has problems that are personal I won't share here. They are his problems and his story to tell. That is what being a counsel to someone is about, finding the underlying problem and not just taking what they say up front as being drug seeking behavior. He doesn't even really want to take drugs. You missed the whole point. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but people don't always initially say what is the root of their problem. If you are going to help that person you have to ask questions and find what the real problem is. The ability to get to someone's real problem comes with lots of patience and practice and experience. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 07-10-2011 at 08:23 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  22. #22
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalDuckMFC View Post
    Eeally believe I was misunderstood here. It's not like I told the kid to give suicide a shot. Not in the slightest. And I know what this site is for. I have also seen people, like Robert, get on people'a cases when they asked for help getting high, which Is ALL he is doing. You guys have given him SO many options, thoughts, opinions, etc. And he doesn't care to listen to ANY of it. He wants to know how much Valium will get him high. Plain and simple.

    I am sorry that the fact they YOU misunderstand me makes ME a bad person. That, also, was uncalled for. Only this time, it wasn't a misunderstanding.

    Not that I care what you think about me. I really don't. Just pointing out that he is wasting YOUR time. And I have personally seen you, Melinda, do a lot of good on these boards. You take time out of your day to give people advice, and hope. And I was just trying to stick up for all the good people here, such as yourself. It is SO obvious that he isn't looking for a therapist right now. I just think that your time would be better spent with someone who is seeking help.
    Sorry, but if you were to actually read the threads I've created, you'd understand that I've tried all the options people have given me. I go to a therapist twice a week, my family doctor, a psychiatrist, and my school social worker. Everything that everyone has mentioned I've already done.
    And yes, the whole point of this thread was to see how much Valium was necessary for me to get high. Please direct me to the area on this website where it says thus discussion is not allowed. Oh, and you say I'm not seeking a therapist? Please look at my other threads, as I am asking for someone to talk with about my problems. Robert and Melinda have done their research and looked at my other posts, they can actually see I want help, unlike you. Yes, this thread was mainly asking how to get high of Valium, but my other threads are a cry for help.

    Robert has really helped me out, he gave me someone to talk to and express how I really feel without people like you coming on here and judging me without thinking first.

  23. #23
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    3 .... IM me
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  24. #24
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    3 .... IM me
    Sorry, just got back on. I will IM you as soon as possible.

  25. #25
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    Sorry, just got back on. I will IM you as soon as possible.

    \


    Having computer problems. IM me again. I'm sitting at computer.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  26. #26
    LongHaul is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    71

    Default

    About Xanax. I was prescribed it a few years ago, for panic attacks. It never got me high, but it did put me to sleep if I doubled the dose. I was on .25mg which is I think the smallest dose you can get. I wouldn't suggest using it long term though, becausue I've heard the WD's are terrible. I only filled one bottle of it and took it only when I needed it, so I never got hooked.
    Last edited by LongHaul; 07-11-2011 at 09:31 AM.

  27. #27
    :3
    :3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHaul View Post
    About Xanax. I was prescribed it a few years ago, for panic attacks. It never got me high, but it did put me to sleep if I doubled the dose. I was on .25mg which is I think the smallest dose you can get. I wouldn't suggest using it long term though, becausue I've heard the WD's are terrible. I only filled one bottle of it and took it only when I needed it, so I never got hooked.
    Thanks for a reply that wasn't insulting me. I'm going to my doctor soon because the Valium dose isn't working. Hopefully I can get Klonopin back so I can at least go to school.

  28. #28
    LongHaul is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Believe me, if I insult anyone, it isn't intentional. I tend to get along with most people. I do however put my foot in my mouth now and again. lol

  29. #29
    MetalDuckMFC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    614

    Default

    I never insulted ANYBODY. Nothing even close to it. I just don't understand why, in all the posts, you shoot down every suggestion, saying, "I just wanna get high", that's all.

    And I'm doing great, cheeky. Thank you for asking.

  30. #30
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I don't mean to be harsh to anyone. But after talking off the forum to this kid up into the night he has lots more going on than just wanting to get high. He has problems that are personal I won't share here. They are his problems and his story to tell. That is what being a counsel to someone is about, finding the underlying problem and not just taking what they say up front as being drug seeking behavior. He doesn't even really want to take drugs. You missed the whole point. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but people don't always initially say what is the root of their problem. If you are going to help that person you have to ask questions and find what the real problem is. The ability to get to someone's real problem comes with lots of patience and practice and experience. God bless.
    yeh it kindof does come across as harsh. i do beleive in the post prior to this one, i was asking questions, but now of course, the kid beleives he can only talk to you..... he never answered any of my questions, which i beleive are valid, and an attempt to get to the root of the problem.. . if you remember, i work with youth, and im fully aware that theres always more to the problem than the one a kid will come out and say out loud...
    metalduck also, was trying to help. i know him as well, he is a young man, who would probably relate with 3 more than people realize...

    3, people were trying to help you... beleive it or not.. you also said yourself you are clever and manipulative, so please dont diss people who were actually trying to help you.. you know yourself, sometimes it takes people to be straight up, before we will listen.. and metalduck did have some valid points also. sometimes the truth hurts...it certainly pushed your buttons ay..

    good to hear you are doing well metalduck, nice try at paying it forward. i know your intentions were right.... lets leave this to "the experts'' then, coz its obvious we dont know what we are talking about...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22